39

(3 months later)

Roman's pov
I walked in the house and Brody ran in jumping on me.

"You're here!"

I smiled kissing his head.

"Where are your sisters?"

"Jacey is with Brooklyn and Jesse is with Ben."

Melanie walked out.

"Hey."

She smiled. She walked over and kissed me.

"Hello. "

"The girls are gone for New Years?"

"Jacey will be home later and you know Jesse and Ben won't be together after tonight so they are spending the day together."

I nodded.

"Well how about we have our own little New Years?"

I asked and Brody cheered.

"Can we have cake?"

"Why do they always want cake?"

I asked Melanie.

"Long story short. Jesse and Jacey were babysitting when I had to go to the office and they all ate cake all day. Three kids and sugar rushes are something you don't want to experience. "

"I'll keep that in mind and Brody to answer your question yes we can have cake."

"Yay!"

I smiled ruffling his hair.

11:00p.m.
"Just an hour left."

Ben said as we laid on his bed in his house. He lives on his own in a condo.

"I know."

He rubbed my cheek and kissed me. I kissed him back and he moved his hand down to my waist. I moved my arm wrapping it around his neck and the other hand was holding his.

"Hold on wait. We need to stop."

He said pulling away.

"What's wrong? "

"Jesse Glynn I love you. Not being able to be with you after tonight will break me. If we keep doing that I will do something I shouldn't. I know you're not ready."

"But what if I am?"

He looked me in the eyes.

"Jesse Glynn."

"No I'm serious. I am ready. Ben I love you too and now that we won't be able to be together I should have told you more than this one time. I'm ready. I want you to take it."

"Jesse Glynn are you sure that you want this?"

I nodded and pecked his lips.

"I promise I want it."

He nodded and kissed me.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

I said in tears.

"Shh baby don't cry. We have the rest of tonight."

He said rolling over on top of me.

"I know."

I whispered. He kissed me.

"We can stay friends and once 18 hits you're mine."

He said smashing his lips on mine.
- - - - -
Bliss. What I felt. Pure bliss.

"I love you baby. "

"I love you too."

I told Ben and he kissed me.

"How about we look at the fireworks?"

I nodded. We got up and got dressed. We walked to his balcony and the fireworks started. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Happy new years baby."

"Happy birthday Ben."

We watched the fireworks go off. He spun me around and kissed me. I kissed him back and pulled away looking in his eyes.
-----
I pulled up at home in the garage getting out. I walked into the kitchen and sat my keys in the bowl.

"Hey baby girl. "

"Hi daddy."

I said and he hugged me.

"I know you're upset."

"No we talked about it. We'll be friends and when I turn 18 and we still have feelings for each other then we'll see what happens."

He nodded.

"You wanna watch movies with us?"

"Sure I just need to shower first."

He nodded. I went upstairs to my room. I closed the door and got some pajamas. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

From : Ben ❤
I've never been so scared to lose something in my entire life, then again nothing in my life has ever meant as much as you do. I love you Jesse Glynn Reigns xoxo.

I smiled sitting the phone down and went showering. I walked out and text Ben back and went downstairs for a movie night. I went and sat by dad. He kissed my head. I laid my head down on him watching Big Hero 6 again.