9

"Don't you look sexy."

Jacey said walking in my room. I rolled my eyes.

"Dylan and Brooklyn are here."

"Alright."

I grabbed my leather jacket and put it on. I grabbed my phone and money. We walked downstairs. Dylan looked up and down my body biting his lips.

"Hey Brooklyn. "

"Hi Jesse Glynn. "

He gave me a hug.

"We all ready to go?"

I asked. Dylan stood up and I grabbed his hand. We walked out and Jacey got in the car with Brooklyn and Dylan and I drove my car.

"You look so hot."

He said and I laughed. I leaned over kissing him. I started my car and bagged out driving to the club. We got out and went in.

"Want a drink?"

He asked over the loud music.

"Sure. Suprise me."

He nodded and walked off. He came back giving me my drink I smiled at him drinking it.

"Wanna dance?"

I asked him he grabbed my hand. The song switched to Gorilla by Bruno Mars and I turned pressing my back to his chest and started grinding. He grabbed my waist and started to move in sync with me . I ran my hand through my hair swaying my hips. He started to leave kisses on my neck. I smiled and turned around still dancing. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

We danced a few more songs until we went sitting down getting another drink.

"This place is insane! "

Brody and Jacey came back smiling and laughing. I looked at Dylan.

"What's wrong? "

"I'm not feeling well. "

"Come on we can go have a movie night."

We stood saying bye to Brooklyn and Jacey. We got in my car driving to my house. We went to the screening room and got a blanket wrapping it around us. I took off my jacket and put my hair up in a ponytail.

"You know we can't let this outfit go to waste. "

Dylan said messing with my shirt and kissed me. I smiled kissing him back. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I put both of my arms on his chest and pulled away.

"I thought you didn't feel good?"

"I wanted to spend time with you. "

I smiled and got the remote. I found a movie and we got snacks watching TV until we fell asleep.