4

"What is it?"

Jacey asked.

"You know how you two always wanted to know who your father was because he wasn't around when you were little?"

I turned and looked at Roman.

"This some type of joke?"

"Jesse Glynn..."

"No mum. Your telling me, he's our father?"

She didn't say anything.

"Jesse that's why we look so much alike."

Roman said.

"No I don't believe it."

"It's true. "

Mum said. I looked at her and back at Roman. I stood walking out upstairs slamming my door locking it. I went and crawled under my bed.

Jacey's pov
"Mum?"

She had a tear slid down. I looked at Roman.

"You!"

He looked up at me.

"You left!"

"Jacey I'm sorry. Please just give me a chance."

I reached up and slapped him running out upstairs to my room. I closed the door locking it and crawled under my bed.

Brody's pov
"Mummy why are you crying? Why did Jacey and Jesse leave?"

I'm confused. I don't understand what is happening right now. I know one thing Roman Reigns is in my house! I ran to him and he looked down at me.

"You're my daddy?"

He nodded. He pulled me in a hug and I hugged him back. He kissed my head like Jesse does.

Roman Reigns is my dad!

I went showering and changed. I walked out from my room out to the porch on the swing and dialed the number.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Dylan."

"What's wrong you sound upset?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

"Okay if you want. What are you doing? "

"Sitting out on the porch what about you?"

"Laying in bed. "

"This time difference sucks."

" I know, but soon you will be in LA and I can see you in person."

"Got that right."

I smiled.

"I'll let you get some rest. Talk later?"

"You bet."

"Bye."

"Bye babe."

I hung up and sat back on the swing.

"You come out here to vent too?"

I turned and saw Jacey standing there. I moved over and she came sitting by me.

"Brody's in there with him now playing transformers. "

"Of course he would be happy about it. He doesn't understand. "

I said and looked off the porch in the backyard.

"I slapped him. "

Jacey said and I laughed. She smiled.

"How'd that feel?"

"Felt good actually. "

The door opened.

"Girls?"

We turned seeing mum. She walked over and leaned on the rail of the porch.

"Can we talk about this. "

"What is there to talk about? How he just magically appears after 16 years, you never telling us who our father was?"

Jacey said. I just laid back.

"Jesse?"

" I don't have anything to say. "

I said crossing my arms.

"Please can you both just let me explain. "

"No he needs to explain. "

Jacey said. The door opened and Roman walked out.

"Brody is in bed."

Mum nodded.

"I'll be in the house."

He stood looking at us. I turned my head looking anywhere, but where he was.

"I know this is hard for the both of you. I know Brody doesn't fully understand, but I'm your father."

"Why'd you leave?"

"I was playing football and I had to. I promised your mom I would be back, but one day she told me she couldn't take it with me leaving and told me not to come back. She didn't want me running in and out of your lives so I stayed away. When we met five years ago I wanted her back. I missed her and you two. You both were traveling and I could never actually meet you. One day we got in an argument over something stupid and I left. I knew I messed up my chances with meeting you two. We kept in contact ever since. I've been watching out for you three when you came to the US making sure that you were safe. All I ask for is a chance. I want to be there for you three. You're my kids. Jesse Glynn when I first saw you two weeks ago I knew that I needed to come back. Seeing all of you together tonight made me get over my fear and come here to ask your mom to tell you I was your father."

I looked at him and got up walking in upstairs to my room closing the door. I took deep breaths and closed my eyes counting to ten over and over again. I went sitting on my bed. I laid back closing my eyes falling asleep.

Roman's pov
I watched as Jesse Glynn walked away in the house. Jacey sat with her arms crossed looking at the ground. I went sitting by her.

"Jacey please. All I ask for is a chance to make it up to you both."

She looked at me and tears formed in her eyes. A few slipped and I wiped them away.

"One chance. That's all you get. Afterwards there won't be anymore."

"I promise all I need is one."

I said hugging her and she hugged me back. I held her tight and kissed the top of her head. She let me go and stood up.

"Jesse isn't like me and Brody. You're going to have to earn a chance from her. "

"How did she get my old boxing gloves?"

"We were playing when we were younger and she found them. She been boxing with them ever since."

I nodded and stood up. We went upstairs.

"Here room is right there."

She pointed to the door across the hall from hers and went in closing the door. I knocked but didn't get an answer. I slowly opened the door and she was on the edge of the bed sleeping. I went and picked her up laying her down and pulled the covers over her. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you sweetheart."

I said walking out. I said goodbye to Melanie and left going back to my hotel.