3

Last day
I pulled up at the gym and got out getting my bag. I woke up this morning and my mum seen the cut I had under my eye from boxing with Roman and took me to the doctor and I had to get stitches. I sat my bag down and sat looking at all of them.

"Today's your last day. It is also the day you step in the ring for twelve rounds."

I went and pulled out the tape and gloves.

"Grab a partner and we'll warm up first. "

I said and went turning on music and put it on shuffle. Eminem Lose Yourself came on and I went watching everyone warm up for the first five minutes. I wrote down everyone's partner and looked at all of them. I put and number beside the names.

"Alright first I want Summer and Naomi."

They both got in the ring. Everyone else sat down. I started a timer for 12 minutes.

"Go."

I said starting the timer. I watched both of them and wrote down notes on each of them. The timer went off and they stopped.

"Ready?"

They both nodded and I started the timer.

"Go."

We finally finished.

"Wait I don't have a partner. "

"You decide to say that now!"

I said to Eva Marie.

"Well excuse me."

I rolled my eyes and tapped my hands getting my gloves.

"Ring now."

I growled. I gave my phone to Nikki.

"All you got to do is press start."

I said and she nodded. I got in the ring and nodded at Nikki.

"Go."

She said. I just stood looking at Eva. She went swinging at me and I moved punching her and knocked her out.

"Oops."

I shrugged getting out of the ring taking off the gloves.

"That was 15 seconds."

Nikki said shocked. I got the clipboard and wrote by Eva Marie's name. I sat it down and saw Eva sitting up holding her head.

"That's it. All of you did it. You can leave now."

I said and went to my bag. I picked it up and walked out opening my trunk.

"Hey Jesse!"

I turned around and saw Nikki.

"Yeah."

"Some of the divas are going out and we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us."

"Thanks, but I can't. I'm spending the day with my sister and brother before I leave."

She nodded. I got in my car starting it and bagged out driving home. I got out and went in showering. I went drying my hair and straightened it. I got dressed and sprayed my perfume on me and got my phone and money putting it in my cardigan pocket. I went and saw Jacey and Brody sitting down outside on the porch.

"Ready?"

I asked and they both jumped up. We walked out and got in my car. Brody got in his buster seat and put on his seatbelt. I let back the seat and put on my seatbelt starting the car. I bagged out and drove to the shops. I parked and we got out. Brody grabbed mine and Jacey's hand.