2

It was 9:50 and I seen everyone walking down the hill. I stood watching them with my sunglasses on, my hands in my jacket pocket, and my title on my shoulder. Everyone was finally here and I waited until it was actually 10 to start.

"Boxing isn't always about punching. It's about strength. You can know how to box, but not have muscles and get knocked out, or you can have muscles and not know how to box and you can lose by pulling the wrong move getting yourself disqualified. If you can box and have muscles then your the total package and every other opponent will target you."

"What are you?"

Roman asked.

"I'm good enough."

I said and everyone laughed at Roman. He just smirked.

"Today you're gonna test your strength. This course contains every type of workout ever. It's so extreme not even some of the greats could finish. If they did it took almost an hour to complete it."

"How long did it take you?"

Dean asked.

"Five minutes. Superstars on track one divas track two. John by me."

They all moved. John gave me a high five. I got out the bull horn.

"Go!"

I yelled blowing the horn they took off.

"Wanna get popcorn and wait for them at the finish line?"

I asked John.

"Lets do it."

We went getting popcorn and then got on the four-wheeler and drove to the finish line. We sat waiting.

"You really finished this in five minutes?"

"Yeap. Being short and small benefits in alot of ways."

I looked at the clock and it was at 36:45. I stood up and looked to see everyone stopped.

"What are they doing?"

I looked and someone was on the ground.

"Shit!"

I yelled and ran down the hill.

"What happened?"

I asked and saw it was Brie.

"The wheel rolled on her ankle."

"Everyone step back."

I bent down and looked at her ankle.

"John!"

"What?"

"Bring the four-wheeler and fast!"

I heard it start.

"It's not broken. It's maybe a sprain, but I'm gonna give you some ice. It may swell so stay off it for a couple of days."

"What about the camp?"

"Forget about it. I'll explain everything. "

She smiled nodding. John came and I helped her up.

"Take her in. There's ice packs in fridge so she can ice her ankle."

He nodded and they took off. I looked at everyone else.

"You got less then 10 minutes to finish."

I said and they all took off. I went and looked at the wheel. I moved it. There is no way it could have just rolled by itself someone had to push it.

"Jesse!"

I turned going up the hill. I turned looking back at the hill at the wheel. I turned back around.