8

"You ready? "

I looked up and Parker was standing there.

"Yeah. I've been wanting this for a long time now. "

"You're gonna do great kid."

I smiled and he walked out. I was wrapping my hand when there was a knock on the door.

"It's open."

The door opened.

"Hey baby."

I looked and it was Dylan. I smiled.

"Hey."

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

He took the tape wrapping my hand.

"Where is everyone else?"

"In their seats already. I just wanted to see you before you did your thang."

I laughed. He finished wrapping my hands.

"Thank you. "

"Your welcome."

"Good luck."

"Thank you."

I smiled at him.

"Maybe a good luck kiss will work."

He smiled and kissed me. We both pulled away.

"Go get her tiger."

I smiled and he walked out. I got my gloves putting them on. I got my title putting it on my waist and then put on my red satin cover up. I put on my beats and turned on some music to get me pumped up. I put on my hood and practiced my punching. There was a knock on the door. I opened it because I knew it was time. I walked out and still practicing swinging.

"Residing from London, England, weighing at 115 lb, she's the undefeated 42-0 junior division boxing champion Jesse Glynn Reigns!"

I walked out and touched a few hands close by. I lifted my head looking around. I spotted Dylan with the cast of Teen Wolf. They were all cheering. I spotted Jacey, Brody, Brooklyn, and some of the superstars and divas from the WWE. I walked in the ring and took off my hood. I starred down Bianca ready for the fight to already start. I took off the jacket and unhooked my title holding it up in the air. I handed it to the official and he held it up. I sat in my corner and took off my beats handing them to Parker who gave them to someone outside the ring. I put in my mouth guard.

"You remember everything we went over don't you?"

I nodded and stood up. We both walked into the center getting in each others face. The official held us apart. The bell rung and I wasted no time going after her. This was a fight I wanted to go the full 12 round.

Roman's pov
"Jesse Glynn not wasting any time to get her hands on Bianca. "

I watched Jesse carefully. She threw punch after punch at Bianca showing no mercy.

"She's amazing."

Dean said.

"I know."

I told him about Jesse, Jacey, and Brody being my children and some more superstars and divas found out because they came to the fight. The twelve minutes for the first round was up and they had to pull Jesse off of Bianca.

"Why is this match so important to her?"

Seth asked

"Long story short, best friends since childhood, best friend betrayal, enemies."