6

I finished getting dressed tucking my shirt into my skirt and put on my leather jacket. I got my title, phone, and money walking out my hotel room. I went down to the lobby and got in the car that was waiting for me. I got in and we went to the Staples Center for my press conference with Bianca Hill this match is what they call a match of a century because it's two former best friends fighting for the Junior Division Title. We pulled up and I put on my sunglasses. The door opened and I got out putting the title on my shoulder and walked in. Bianca and I were inseparable since we both started boxing as kids. Last year she started spreading rumors and stuff about me to the paparazzi almost causing me to lose my title. Ever since I've wanted a match with her and now I have it. I signed some autographs and waited for them to announce me.

"Weighing at 115 lb, residing from London, England she's the undefeated 42-0 junior division boxing champion Jesse Glynn Reigns."

I walked out and smiled waving at all the screaming fans. I held up my title and sat down.

Roman's pov
I sat with Brody and Jacey watching Jesse Glynn's press conference. Jacey caught me up on everything about her and her opponent. They had been best friends since childhood until Bianca started spreading rumors and stuff about her and she almost lost her title. Jesse had a look of determination on her face. Every word she spoke was clear and she meant ever word. She's good on the mic I can tell you that. I think I need to ask her for pointers. The press conference was coming close to an end and they both jumped up. Security quickly came holding them away from each other. Jesse said something and held up her title causing her fans to cheer. They both turned storming off the stage. We got up and we went finding her. I spotted her and she was pacing.

"Jesse!"

Brody yelled and ran hugging her. She smiled hugging him back.

"Hi bubby."

She said hugging him. Jacey went hugging her.

"You okay?"

She nodded.

"Yeah. I just had to get away from her."

"Save it for Saturday. "

Jacey said hugging her.

"Jesse!"

We looked and a guy walked up to her. She smiled and they hugged.

"That was amazing."

"Thanks."

"Hi Jacey."

"Hi Dylan. "

"Bro Buster."

"Dyl Pickle."

Brody said giving him a high five. I cleared my throat and they all looked at me.

"Um Dylan this is my dad Roman Reigns. Roman this is Dylan."

"Nice to meet you sir. I'm a big fan."

"Nice to meet you son."

I shook his hand and gave it a tight squeeze. He jumped a little and I let go.

"Um I have to go help Ellery, but I'll see later tonight at dinner right?"

He asked Jesse Glynn and she smiled.

"Yeah."

"Great I'll come pick you up."

She kissed his cheek and he looked at me. He literally turned pale.

"Um bye."

He rushed off.

"He seemed strange."

Jacey said.

"I wonder why."

Jesse said looking at me. I shrugged.

"He seemed nervous."

Brody just laughed. We all walked out.

"I gotta head to my hotel. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow. "

Jesse said. She gave Jacey and Brody a hug.

"Um..."

She gave me a quick hug.

"Bye. "

She said and turned getting back in the car. I looked at Jacey.

"At least she hugged you. "

She shrugged and grabbed Brody's hand. They turned walking to the car. I rolled my eyes following behind them.

There was a knock on my hotel and it was Dylan. He was wearing a black shirt, a grey cardigan buttoned up, his grey beanie, and dark wash jeans.

"You look snappy."

"So do you."

He smiled and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away.

"You ready?"

I nodded and we walked out getting on the elevator. We went down to his Jeep and he opened the door for me. I smiled getting in. He ran over to his side getting in and starting the engine.

"Where to?"

I asked.

"A suprise for you. "

I smiled and he grabbed my hand driving.