13

" You ready? "

I nodded as Jacey pushed me out of my room. We were going to watch WWE tonight since they were here. We haven't seen Roman in a few weeks, but Brody and Jacey talk to him all the time. He text to check on me, but I don't really reply that much. Brody and Jacey were excited about going tonight. I didn't want to go, but I didn't tell them that. Just because I didn't want to have fun didn't mean I had to ruin theirs.

"You girls ready? "

Mum asked while a happy Brody stood jumping around. We went and she helped me in her Range Rover and put my wheelchair in the boot. She got in and drove to the O2 arena. Roman was already there waiting. Jacey and Brody jumped out and ran hugging him. Mum helped me in my chair and I got my notebook. I opened it drawing little pictures.

"Hi Jesse Glynn. "

Roman said. I gave him a small smile.

"How you feeling?"

He asked. I shrugged.

"Can we go in now!"

Jacey said.

"Come on. "

Roman said. Jacey and Brody ran to the door and mum pushed me in. As soon as we made it into the arena Nikki, Brie, and Naomi were there.

"Hey girls and Bro crusher."

Nikki said messing with Brody. He blushed when she pinched his cheek.

"What's wrong Jesse?"

I nodded giving a small smile.

"Come on you get to watch your old man get his ass kicked. "

Naomi said bending down to see my face. I smiled a little bit.

"Hey I don't get my ass kicked! "

He said covering Brody's ears. Everyone laughed except for me and Brody who was confused.

"How about you and Jacey come hang out with us?"

I looked up at mum.

"Go ahead."

Jacey smiled and started pushing me. people would stop and greet us and some would complement me over my last match which made me even more upset. We went into the divas little hangout thing.

"Jacey, Jesse Glynn!"

Paige, Alicia, and Natalya said hugging us. I gave them a small smile.

"What's wrong boo?"

Alicia asked.

"She's still upset about her breakup with Dylan. "

Jacey said and I shot her a look.

"You and Dylan broke up! "

Naomi said. I nodded.

"When did this happen? "

Like three weeks ago. He came to see me at the hospital and made up an excuse, but I knew he was lying and the truth was that he was cheating on me with Bianca Hill.

I wrote and my vision got blurry.

" Oh babe it's okay. There are more cute guys out there who would be grateful to have you as their girlfriend."

Nikki said.

Thanks, but I don't think I want another relationship right now.

"This is were all the divas hangout. "

I turned seeing Summer Rae and Eva showing Bianca and Dylan around! I turned around. Nikki mouthed at me.