Prologue

I remember kissing you.

Your soft lips against mine makes the perfect combination, just enough to to make my heart race. See, I never use to say that shit, but now you have changed me. I use to not care about anything in this world except now you're the only one I care in this world.

The kiss deepened, your hips making a delicious movement against my crotch area in which you earned a low groan from me. My hands tighten around your hips, moving lower and lower to your bum. I gave it a little squeeze and you giggled; such a beautiful sound.

I remember when you pulled away from the kiss. Your blue eyes staring right into mine, our breathing irregular and fast.

Your soft fingers ran against my cheek and against my scruff, which you loved, but always tried to convince yourself about being itchy.

"Your scruff, it itches." You wiggle your cute, small nose.

"Maybe it does, but you love it, especially in between your thighs."

Your eyes widen, your cheeks flushed, it was amusing to see that you were still innocent, just enough to make me want to keep it safe only for me.

I remember everything as if it was only yesterday.

__.__

Very excited for this one, please show it some love and vote and comment, thank you!