Four

(unedited atm)

It's been a while since I last saw her; almost a week. I haven't heard of her, or seen her since Friday. My mind kept wondering the worse, but I struggled from keeping her out of mind. I found myself only coming out when I heard her voice outside the hall, sometimes she was with a friend, or other times she'd come home from school with her mom as I assume she doesn't ride the bus.

Something had happened to me, something sparked inside of me that I'm not able to stop it. I have all these unknown feelings inside me for this young girl. I don't know whether it's a curse or blessing, either way I can't control it.

My friends and family have noticed my mood. Whenever I hadn't seen her at least once a day my mood would be sour. They'd ask me what was wrong with me, but I replied that I was tired. It's like a part of me is missing when I don't see her, or at least hear her. When I hear her it gives me the assurance that she's safe.

I can't believe someone had turned me soft, let alone a young school girl.

Though I'm still the same person to everyone else, I'm the only one who's noticed that I've changed. I don't know if I should be angry, because now I don't take advantage of the woman's body like I use to. I use to not give a shit about a woman's body, I'd only use it to my advantage. Now, I admire it like if it was an art piece. The curve from the sides to the hips makes me want to place my rough hands on it, squeezing the fullness. The fullness of ones thighs, if I slightly trail my hand up I know I'll have her panting because I'll get closer to the most sensitive part of the woman's body.

One day I was walking up the stairs, the stupid elevator had some issues, and a body rushed past me. It took me a second who was in such a hurry, and it was her. Her long, dark hair was bouncing as she ran, her hands holding on to the straps of her book bag. Her school uniform made my heart and cöck throb. She was wearing a white blouse, the top two buttons were undone that was tucked inside her knee length blue skirt. My eyes were on her the time as I gracefully made my way to my door. Her hands rushed in her pockets and didn't achieve what she was looking for, then she tried the pockets of er book bag; nothing. She let a small whimper, leaning her forehead against the wooden door, sighing in defeat.

She must have forgotten her keys.

"Are you locked out?" I question.

She looked at me, wide eyed, and her cheeks pink that makes me question if she has naturally pink cheeks, or if she's embarrassed easily.

"Um," she coughed, straighten herself and her school uniform. "Y-Yes."

"Is your mom home?"

She shook her head saying no.

"Do you want to wait inside?" I point to my apartment. I know this is risky, but its even riskier if I leave her alone. I don't want to imagine a sick fûck coming up to her. I know a couple of guys who live in this floor that are drunks, and predators.

She bit her lip, I assume she was thinking about it, and I don't blame her. If I was her I'd say no in an instant if I saw a man like me.

"Okay," she whispers.

I jerk my head, telling her to come in. I couldn't help the smirk on my face, she noticed it and sent me a shy smile. As she walked in front of me I smelled her perfume, hmm. I'm sure it was some type of flower. I imagine her in a hill full of flowers, laying down, and giggling. I'm sure her laugh is as beautiful as her, for a second I convince myself that she might be perfect. Perfect to me, at least.

I closed the door behind me. I was still behind her and I watched her as she took in her surroundings. I'm not a messy guy, maybe I could've done my dishes earlier, but my place wasn't trashed. She kicked off her white converse, and walked to my living room. Her eyes wet from the wall to the ceiling, to the floor, and lastly to my paper work on my coffee table.