Seventeen

I'm sorry y'all.
I was giving dat SUCC LMAAOO

But ENJOY LMAO

*PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'DEMURE'* 

~~~~~

Four months ago
Zayn's pov

"I'm not sure if I want to go out tonight." I say into the phone.

Louis invited me to a night club and I wasn't in the mood of heavy drinking and doing the drugs that every teenager does. Besides, being alone without her for a month is killing me. I can't contact her. I can't talk to her. And I can't see her. It is hurting in a way I never thought it was possible. I've never missed someone so much with a passion and I hope to something out there no one ever feels this emptiness.

"You can't mope around forever, Zayn. You need to get out and get some pussy or a drink."

"I–"

"I'm on my way. Get ready." He says and ends the call and leaves me like an idiot with my phone still on my ear.

I sigh and try to look the least causal, maybe something that doesn't scream 'I-want-to-kill-myself'. I slip on my glasses because I'm too lazy to put my contacts in and it'll probably turn off any girl in that club. I don't want to hurt Annabelle. I will wait for her. As long as it takes, I will be here for her. Always.

I look at myself in the mirror and I look alright, maybe a little less of the darkness under my eyes would be nice but other than that I don't care. I hear my phone ringing and it flashes the name Louis. I press 'decline' because I know he's outside due to the honking outside my window. It is incredible that I recognize that honk because of the many times he fucking presses it.

I hurry to his car and regret putting a thicker jacket. It's been getting colder and it's fucking freezing.

"So pumped for tonight," Louis tells me.

I don't look at him, I keep my eyes on my window and what it has on the other side. I fucking hate this place, I want to go back home at Bradford. But it's my job, that keeps me here and it's a decent pay. I ask him why.

"It's Kitty Kocktail night. Meaning more kitties will be there, more than the usual."

Kitties.

Kitten.

"Oh daddy.." The voice echoes in my head. Her soft voice moaning those sinful words made my mind do backflips. So fucking innocent but not at all. And all mine. I can still feel the wetness of her pussy on my fingers, the lingering taste of it.

Oh, Annabelle.

Louis tells me Liam is already there and he had already gotten a blowjob. Jesus. What the hell is wrong these horny people? I probably shouldn't judge them since I was if not even worse than them.

We enter the smelly building and the lights are flicking with the color pink and purples and blues. The music is the same beat as any other club music, I'm not complaining though. I can feel the beat against my chest and along my heartbeat.