Eighteen

Y'all I don't even know how old the girl is,,,,sorry
Can y'all remind me again??

ITS SUMMER BREAK SO I PROMISE IM BACK LMAO

PLEASE ENJOY MY LOVES.

-

[Annabelle's pov]

I left his apartment before he could get the chance of winning me over again. I'm not quite there yet. I wiped my soaked cheeks as I made my way to my room. I don't know why I started crying. Perhaps it was the way he was looking at me, or because I realized how much I missed him and he missed me. It has been months since I stared into those beautiful, intense hazel eyes. His sinful touch against my skin makes it grow goosebumps. My lips yearning for his lips, such a subtle kiss that I want.

I change to a large shirt, wash my teeth, and climb into bed. I turn everything off. My mind, my soul, and my heart for the night.

-

"Don't forget to go grocery shopping. I made a list. Look at it, okay?"

"Okay."

My mother leaves the apartment for work. Since I have my license finally my mother is taking advantage of me. I was ordered to buy some groceries that we're running low on.

All of sudden I hear knocking.

However the knocking wasn't for me. It sounded like it was coming from next door. I waited. The Knicks kept going and I made out that those knocks were against Zayn's door. I didn't want to open the door just to peek and look like a nosy neighbor. My mind did start to wonder.

Could be one of the girls he possibly hooked up? Revenge? Karma? Hopefully. The mailman?

Who am I kidding?

I hurry to my kitchen and hurry to get the trash bag out of the can. It's not even full but I needed an excuse to see who it was. Perhaps it's just one f his friends and I'm overthinking. Perhaps it's just someone I don't know.

I look at the smelly trash bag in my hand and I sigh. What has gotten into me? I need to let him go.

Just as I was about to leave this whole situation alone I hear Hannah's voice.

What?

I must've been imagining it.

Why would Hannah be here? She's my best friend, why would she be insistingly knocking on Zayn's door. . .

I open my door.

Her blonde head snaps at me.

"Annabelle."

I frown. Unable to find my voice to question her. Zayn's door creeks open and her attention is back to the man I love.

No one speaks.

I'm afraid someone might say something I do not want to hear.

"Annabelle. . ."

"W-What's going on?" My weak voice finds its own voice.

"Annabelle, fuck. Just listen, okay?" Zayn's voice shrieks. His voice lazed with a pathetic apology that he cannot process himself.

I look at Zayn, then at Hannah. And it hits me.

No.

She couldn't have. . . He couldn't have done this. . .

"Belle."

"Both of you," I gulp, my blood boiling inside me it almost hurts. "Don't ever come near me. Both of stay away from me."

I turn around going back into my room but a hand stops me by grabbing my elbow.

"I'm–"

I didn't even care who it was. My hand came flying towards their cheek. The palm of my hand stinging due to the flesh I've hit.

It was Hannah.

"Fuck you."

I shut the door behind me.