Nine

Check out my new on going story, "Demure" it's a Louis fanfic ;) I'm very excited for that one. *hearts*

Everyday since the kiss in the elevator, Annabelle and I have been seeing each other. It reminded me when I was a teenager and I would sneak out my house to fück girls whose name I don't know even till this day. Despite that, I love every second I get to spend time with Annabelle. Of course, we were very cautious about our actions due to the fact that I could still get a restraining order from her mother. Although, Annabelle has been getting good avoiding me when she's with her mom.

One time we were caught out of guard when Annabelle and her mom were walking in, and I was walking out. Annabelle's cheeks turned into a pink color, while I pursed my lips and looked down. We made it so obvious that I could hear her mother scowl at her. I didn't like that woman treating Annabelle in that way, but what could I possibly do?

I felt awful about not informing her about the restraining order. I figured she needed to know, but I didn't want to ruin whatever we had. I don't know whether to call her my girlfriend, my girl, or my love; they all mean the same thing.

I looked at my angel next to me. Her head resting on my chest, her dark hair braided on one side, and her small hands playing with mine while she fixed her eyes on the TV screen. I'm not religious, but if Angels were real she'd be the only one I'd pray to. The only angel I will worship. My left arm was resting on her shoulder, I rub my chin against the top of her head earning a giggle.

"Stop it," she laughs.

I chuckle slowly. "You know, I wouldn't have taken you as the kinkÿ one."

She doesn't reply, but I can see how her chest is rising and falling rapidly. I guess anything she does turns me on because hearing one single giggle coming from her is enough to make my pants tighten.

I lower my lips to her ear, giving it small kisses and nibbling on her earlobe. She laughs and squirms underneath me.

I tease her every so often about when she kissed me in the elevator. She always claims, "I don't know what got into me that day." I laugh, rolling my eyes and saying sure. I know deep down she want to go back to that elevator, press every single button, and fūck. Of course Annabelle is much more than just a fuck, I appreciate these moments we have when we're all lovey and shīt. I know it's perilous and stupid that I pick her up almost everyday that I can from school, but it gives us just enough time to be with each other.

I hear a gasp next to me. "It's almost four thirty, I have to go!"

She quickly gathers herself and gets up. She bends down to put her shoes on. Those white converse. Annabelle tucks a strand of dark hair behind her ear and then turns to look at me after she's done tying her shoe.

"Bye Zayn," she shyly smiles.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I lightly laugh at her awkwardness; it's so awkward that it's cute.

"Laters, baby girl."

Annabelle loves when I call her that. She's told me before, though I had to bribe her with kisses, she finally told me.

I figured she'd walk out now, but she stood there five foot three and waiting for something. I squinted my eyes and couldn't help the curious smirk forming across my lips. Her ruby lips formed a smile not before she bit her lips.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?"

"Come here." I tugged on her sleeve and our lips touched one another's.

-
[annabelle]

I laid on my mattress while having the end of my pencil in between my mouth. I was supposed to do homework but midway I got distracted. My eyes were locked on the white, cheap wall. My fingers brushed on the wall, my mind remembering the memories we'd have in that room. Nothing sexual, but we'd cuddle and kiss. I don't think I'm quite ready to give myself to him. Fully.

I don't know if I want to give myself to him. It's too early to think about this.

Yesterday he called me "baby girl" and I always blush whenever he does. It makes me feel the butterflies inside of my stomach and something tingles...down there. I know it's normal for girls my age to explore and discover themselves, but I feel too guilty. My mother is always home and I could not even think about that when's she's in the same place as I am.

There was a knock on my door that distracted me.

"Come in." I say.

The door opens and my mom entered the room. I frowned because she was wearing her nurse clothes, usually when she arrives she takes them off and puts casual clothes on. I looked at her face and I had an idea what she was going to say, but I didn't say anything.

"Bella, honey, the hospital called and I have to take a night shift. I don't like leaving you alone..."

"Don't worry, mom. It's okay, I have to do a lot of homework anyway." I assure her. I know she has to go, but she's just sugarcoating. I don't mind.

She smiled at me and told me all of the rules. No eating sweets after eleven, must have all homework finished, and no opening doors to strangers. I didn't intrude her rules neither did I want to disobey her because she could disown me, too.

After she left I waited a couple minutes before scurrying to my room to change. I put on some dark jeans and a cream jumper with only my socks on. I didn't bother to lace up my shoes because I was only walking next door. I brushed my hair and braided it to the side. Before heading to his place I took deep breathes. I might've looked at myself for about ten minutes rethinking my outfit. I ended up changing my jeans to black leggings, just to be more comfortable.

I don't know why I was exiting my apartment slowly. Perhaps, I was on the look out for my mother to come marching up the stairs, screaming at me. But nothing happened and I was more relaxed when I was in front of Zayn's door.

I only had the chance to knock once. The door swung opened and not only did I see one figure, but two.

One was a girl and the other was Zayn.

__.__

I FORGOT TO MENTION I WENT TO OTRA ON AUGUST 23 AND IT WAS SO AMAZING IM STILL CRYING I WANT TO GO BACK.

who t f is this bïtch with Zayn???

Please Vote and Comment, Thank you! *hearts*