Ten

Yall remember Avery? ;) lol Enjoy! *hearts*

She had the image to fit in with one of Zayn's friends; all dressed in dark colors and intimating looking. Next to her was Zayn, with sweats and no shirt on. I believed I stared a little too long at his bare torso, but nothing else was more distracting than these two human beings in front of me.

"Can I help you?" She asked, sarcasm pouring from her mouth. I caught a glimpse of her lip ring.

My mouth opened but nothing came out. I wanted to ask so many questions, I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry. But I did no such thing.

"S-Sorry, I must've knocked on the w-wrong door," I apologize. I don't look at Zayn because if I do, I know I will tear up.

"O-O-Okay," she snorts, obviously mocking me.

I turn around and walk away, but I hear him say, "Cut your shít out."

But I didn't care. I didn't want to see him, I just wanted my bed. I know he has an explanation but I don't want to hear it at the moment. Maybe this is karma for disobeying my mother. I don't want to assume things but what the heck am I supposed to think?

I lock myself inside my apartment and sit down on my couch. I bring my knees up to my chest and take everything what happened in. I don't cry nor do I scream. I just sit here re-watching the moment she opened the door. It's almost twelve o'clock and I know I should be sleeping. Maybe I should stay away from Zayn, after all he could be a distraction and I'm just too befouled to notice it.

The problem is I don't want to stop seeing him. He makes me feel things that I've never felt before.

There were multiple knocks my door and a voice.

"Annabelle," his deep, groggy accent was muffled behind my door. I ignore him, instead of getting up and opening the door, I marched back to my room. I changed back into my pajamas and climbed to bed. I didn't want to open the door and cause a scene, all I wanted to do was sleep and wait until tomorrow. I felt a headache coming and after a while, I fell into deep sleep.

-

[zayn]

She didn't poke the door last night. I figured she went to sleep and wanted nothing about me that night.

The next morning it was Monday and I already knew she'd be downstairs on that bench. I brushed my teeth and tried to figure out a way to style my hair; it's getting a little too long to control it. After a while I find a black hairband and push it against back against my hair. I wore a black jumper and a black jeans.

Before exiting my apartment I grabbed my work stuff. I head downstairs and looked outside the glass door. I see a dark haired girl sitting by heralded in the brown bench. Her hands were on each side of her thighs, gripping the bench. I frowned.

I pushed the door and didn't hesitate to sit next to her. At this point she probably already knew I was there. Her knee had started shaking up and down.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence that almost made me walk away. I didn't keep my eyes off of her, I missed her and I felt horribly bad.

"Annabelle," my voice coming out silent.

She didn't respond.

"What you saw last night wasn't what it looked like. She's just a friend. A very old friend." I explain.

"Then why did you have your shirt off?" Her frisky voice said. It reminded me of a little kitten getting angry at you. It was too cute to take seriously.

"I sleep without clothes on, except with my boxers."

I hear her gulp and I couldn't help but to smirk.

"Okay," she rolled her eyes.

I leaned in her ear, giving it a little kiss. "Relax baby girl, I'm yours."

She didn't budge. She still had her arms crossed against her chest. I knew she heard me because I could see her shoulders relax. Stubborn little thing. I sighed and sat in silence. I checked the time and Hannah should be here in about ten more minutes. It makes me wonder why Annabelle comes out here too early. Something inside of me wants to find out.

"Have you done, um, stuff w-with her?" Her small voice broke the silence.

I didn't want her asking questions. I didn't want to tell her and overwhelm her about my previous encounters of my past years. I knew she would find out anyways if I lied to her.

"Why do you ask? Curiosity killed the cat," I try to lift the mood up.

"Satisfaction brought it back." She challenged.

I sighed and shook my head. "Annabelle, my past doesn't matter."

She only hummed and nodded. It was obvious she still wanted to know, and I'll tell her one day. I didn't want to have a conversation with Annabelle about the girls I've fûcked while she was waiting for her friend to go to school. I believe as a significant other if one has questions, then they deserve the truth.

"Hannah's here, bye."

__.__

Hellooo. Sucky chapter but oh well. Update later tonight! Comment. Comment. Comment. I love reading comments.

Please vote and comment, thank you! *hearts*