Twelve

Sorry I took forever but I have school and exams and what not. Also a lot of people have been confused with Annabelle's age, she is 16/sixteen years old! Almost 17 btw ;)
Enjoy! *hearts*

Also I dedicate this chapter to 1993zjm because her comments make my dAY ILY
CHECK HER WORKS PLA SHES AMAZING!

I did not want to be here.

I looked around the crowded room, my arms crossed and the question in my head that kept roaming. Who's going to take me home? This was not my kind of thing, I'd rather stay home and watch tv shows with mom. Or alone, too. Hannah forced me to accompany her to a house party. At first I thought it was going to be small because it was at a house, I thought it was going to be some sort of birthday party.

I was wrong.

I don't know where Hannah is and I'm starting to worry. I check the kitchen and I don't see her. I climb up the stair, dodging the obstacles that are intoxicated people. There are a few rooms, there's three to be exact. Luckily I found Hannah in the first room and it was a huge relief.

I poke her leg and she doesn't budge. I move her leg a little more and she groans in her sleep. I knew at this point she was passed out and drunk. I don't want to stay in whosever this house was. I wanted to go home.

I looked for Hannah's phone because I didn't have one. My mother will buy me one when I'm eighteen, which I think it's a stupid idea. She must have her phone somewhere. She doesn't have her purse with her.

Damn it Hannah, why did you drag me into this?

I give up, not finding her phone. I exit the room and before I did, I locked the door. I prayed that Hannah woke up safe and sound, and alone. I made my way downstairs again in search for a phone or a home phone at this point. I ignored the stares that I received while looking for a phone. I wasn't the kind of person to randomly ask a stranger for their phone.

But I don't think I have a choice.

[zayn's pov]

I might've looked crazed. My eyes were narrowed, my breathing was erratic, and my grip on my steering wheel was so tight my knuckles turned white. All I wanted to do was to go home and hopefully, luckily see Annabelle. Just seeing her is enough to drive me crazy. God. I wish I can bury my face in between her creamy legs. I licked my lips, and imagined them in between her thighs. I wanted to spread those thighs wide enough to expose the sensitive part of her body.

After driving for what seems forever, I finally arrived at the shitty apartment complex. I don't see Annabelle's light turned on, I assume she's not home. I wanted her to look out the window and at least wave. It's all I need to make my world stop. She's everything I need.

I catch a glimpse of headlights. This is a small apartment complex therefore this was a car that was unfamiliar. I waited until they left, but what came out of that car made me choke on my own air. Annabelle stepped out of the vehicle, and the driver was a punk with long, greasy hair. He seemed like a high school, druggie drop out. Yet again, I'm older and I smoke a little pot.

She shyly waves goodbye and gets inside. His eyes flicker from her back to her ass. Fuck this.

I walked inside the complex and she was waiting in front of the elevator. Her messy ponytail that was once high was now low and it looked so soft. I didn't say a word and stood behind her. I kept a good distance between us because I didn't want the nosy lobby girl getting any ideas. It's non of her damn business. My eyes skin her body, those jeans fit her legs so perfectly.

The elevator dinged and it opened. Annabelle pressed the level and the door closed.

I immediately took action and twirled my index finger around her dark hair. Her cheek lay on my shoulder and I can feel her smile growing. Her shy smile encouraged me to keep doing what I was doing. Suddenly I felt brave and tugged her ponytail a little. The image of her in front of me on all fours, with my fist full of her hair flowed through my head...

I leaned in, "I had a dream about you, princess." I whisper in her ear.

"Oh," she gulps.

Her breathing was erratic and I loved it. Her chest was moving up and down, she was squeezing her thighs together, and I couldn't contain my low moan from escaping my lips.

"Is your mom home?"

She shook her head, "No, she has a night shift."

"Perfect."

__.__

Hello! I'm sorry I took weeks to update its just I have exams like every week uggghh. It's October and it's cold here in Chicago! I LOVE IT.

Please vote and comment, thank you! *hearts*

Hmmmm what's gonna happen in zayn's apartment? ;)