Eleven [part one]

HEY IM SO SORRY I TOOK FOR EVER. MY WIFI STOPPED WORKING AND IM NOT SUPPOSED TO USE INTERNET BC UNLIMITED DATA. IM SNEAKING THIS IN, THIS IS ONLY PART ONE. PART TWO WILL COME SOON!

Please vote and comment, thank you! *hearts*
[unedited]

[annabelle]

I hear him say a small bye. I sigh and walk to the curb as Hannah's car approaches. I quickly climb inside the car in hope that we will get out of here faster. I looked back and he was staring at me like a hawk. I looked away feeling ashamed that I left him hanging. I'm the kind of person I can't be mean to someone other wise I'll feel bad. Like right now, my gut was telling me to go and hug him, but I know my gut could get me in trouble.

Hannah started to drive, "That guy keeps staring at you. Do you know him?"

"No." I keep my answer short.

"He's kinda hot, isn't he?"

I laugh, rolling my eyes. Typical Hannah always checks out boys and claims that one day they'll be hers. I give her credit for having so much confidence and for being brave. I wish I could be more like her; I want to be brave. I want to be able to tell Zayn everything that I feel, everything that I want him to do to me. As wrong as this sound, I want him to do so many sinful things to me. Looking at boys my age, I only see childishness. When I'm with Zayn I feel as if I'm not sixteen.

Sometimes I want to make the bold decision to stay away from him until I'm eighteen. There's a program that my school offers to go to another country for twenty-four months. Before I met Zayn I really wanted to go, but now I'm not so sure. Of course, I would let no one stop me from doing something I'm passionate about. Zayn isn't telling me not to go, it's just I don't want to go. I'm sure he'll understand...when I decide to tell him.

[zayn]

Sitting in my office with my pen in between my middle finger and pointer finger I try to focus on editing this manuscript. I might've read it more than five times already and I still don't know what I'm reading. I'm starting to rethink the choices I make with Annabelle, we haven't done anything sexually, but I'm afraid I won't be able to hold myself back any longer. I wouldn't want her to do anything she wasn't comfortable doing, but the connection is there. I'm sure she can feel it too.

"Zayn, I've been calling you," Liam bursts in the room.

"Sorry," I look down at the papers.

Liam closed the door and walked to the seat in front of my desk. He looked at me with a frown and I shrugged, ignoring his body language.

"What's been bothering you lately? I've known you for a long time, sure, you have an attitude every so often. It's been getting worse by the day." He tells me.

I close my eyes and let a deep, loud sigh. "I'm fine, I'm just stressed."

"It's a girl," Liam cuts in.

"No."

"Yes."

"I don't date girls. I just fück them, you should know this." I grip my pen as I write. I don't what I'm writing, but it's what I can do to avoid his eyes.

"Who is she?"

"God damned, Liam," I growl.

"I'm not leaving until I know who this girl is and why she has you all pissed off."

"She's not the problem, it's-" I stop myself. I don't think I'm ready to tell any of my friends what's going on. Would they be disgusted? Annabelle was my secret, and I'm going to make sure it stays that way.

"I haven't been getting some."

Liam caught on right away by the look of his face. His eyebrows arched and his mouth dropped open. I assume he wasn't expecting that answer, but I didn't come up something more...reasonable.

"Well, uh," he coughed. "Do you want advice?"

I started to laugh. "No. Now get the hell out of my office."

"Thank god," he chuckled, letting out a breath. "I didn't think you needed sex advice anyway."