Eight

Sorry for the long wait! School has been really busy I hope you all understand! Love you all Vote and Comment, thank you *hearts*

I could hear Annabelle's friend saying something, and whatever it is she had a frown on her face. Annabelle ignored her and asked me how was I but I was unable to answer, I was struck. I answered with a short "good" without asking her back. She nodded, looked down and said goodbye to me and I walked away, exiting the shop. I knew she was looking at me because when I turned around she had her bottom lip in between her teeth and her finger playing with the end of her ponytail, watching me in disbelief as I leave.

There were things that I wanted to blame; my work, If I hadn't been working I'd stay and talk to her all day, but also her school. I assume it was her lunch hour, too, because of her school uniform that fits her tight äss so good. I wanted to blame my friends for being with me because I would've stopped and have a full on conversation with her.

But it all came down to me. I blamed myself for most of the reasons why we stopped talking. I couldn't talk to her though everyday I was yearning to hear her angelic voice again. I wish she knew why I was ignoring her, or why I was being rude.

Therefore I make myself into believing I am not good for her.
-
I was walking in the elevator when I heard small footsteps behind me. At first, I thought it was a child with his mom or something but I was only correct the first part. Speaking of a child, it was Annabelle. I curse at myself for calling Annabelle that name, perhaps, she's not a child after all and underneath all that innocence of hers hides a kinkÿ girl.

I stopped the doors from closing, she didn't look at me when she muttered a thanks. I said nothing instead I pursed my lips and pressed the number level.

The tension between was very thick; it was so thick you could taste it. There was a good measure between us, she was leaning on one foot with her small hands crossed against her chest. I had my hands back and my head looking up, my Adam's apple bobbing every time I swallowed. I never knew this dam.n elevator took so long until now. I had to face what I've left behind. I can hear her breathing, and in the corner of my eye I see her breathing is irregular. I smirk to myself that even at this situation I have her panting.

"Are you going to ask me how I know your name?" A soft yet fierce voice gets my attention.

"I have a feeling you'll tell me anyway," I shrug.

Before I could process what was happening, a hand came to all the buttons of the elevator and pressed them all rapidly. Almost every button lid up.

What the...

"Okay," Annabelle sighs. "Why are you acting as if I never existed? Did I do something wrong?"

"No."

"Then tell me."

I can hear the desperation in her voice. She truly wanted to know and she truly did not know why. I gathered my courage to look at her. Big, blue eyes were staring fiercely at me, her cute nose was flared, and her hands were on her side formed as fists.

I shook my head. "You wouldn't understand."

"Is it because of my age?"

"No. Yes. Shït, I don't know, maybe." I stammer, what the fück is going on. Here I am trapped in an elevator with an angry young Annabelle.

"You think I'm some naive child..." She whispers the last part.

Child, yes. Naive? A little.

"Of course not, Annabelle. I-" I stop myself.

"Yes you do. What if I told you I may have had dreams late at night about you?"

My eyes widen and so does hers. She covers her mouth, her face turning bright red. My lower region starts to twitch, and harden.

I smirk, "Oh yeah?"

Annabelle turns away, too embarrassed to look at me.

"Don't get coy with me, baby girl. Tell me about those dreams, hm?" I get closer to her, but she doesn't move. It appears that she has a little brown mole on her collarbone. Fück do I want to suck on that while I'm fu.cking her senseless...maybe right here. In an elevator.

"Wh-what..." She chokes.

"Continue what you were going to say."

Annabelle frowned and looked away, I assume she didn't mean to say what she was thinking. Finally when the elevator stopped going up and down, we had to press the button of our floor level once again. We remained our safe distance, but I can feel the tension building up again.

Right before the elevator stopped, I felt a pair of soft hands cup my face and soft lips against mine. It took me a second to adjust my view and what I saw made me lose it.

Annabelle was kissing me.

I gave in. I didn't touch her, but I kissed back. It wasn't a heated kiss, but one that I would clarify as a sweet kiss. No exotic movement but a soft, lingering kiss; it was almost comforting. I can feel the air leaving her nose and hitting my face, her dark eyelashes fluttering softly against my cheek. It was everything that I wanted but it was in a very short time.

Then the elevator rang. Our lips broke apart making a delicious sound. I looked at her dazzled, my eyes traveling from her blown up pupils to her puffy lips. Those luscious lips were on mine.

"By the way, I looked at your mailbox number. Zayn Malik. I like it." She softly giggled as she exited the elevator.

I watched in awe as she walked away. This young girl had the guts to confront me and kiss me. And I absolutely loved it.

__.__

oh for fücKS SAKE SCHOOL HAS BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY. ITS ALMOST 12 PM AND IM VISITING FAMILY IN INDIAN HAHAHA

there ya go. #zannabelle or #annayn ???

can't wait till they f.uck lmao wow ignore me.

**Please Vote and Comment, Thank you!**

*hearts*