Thirteen

*Listen to any kind of freaky song in this chapter ;)* *hearts*

I've never took notice of a woman's body. Before she came into my life all I thought was that a woman's purpose was their breasts and their anatomy. I'd use them to fuck them and then toss them away. I can never see myself doing that to Annabelle. I'd rather see me do something terrible other than hurting my fragile girl. I'm staring at her naked body in front of me. God, she's beautiful.

"You look like a goddess."

Her white bra with a pink bow in the middle looks gorgeous on her. She looks so good in white. The pureness shines on her. She's nervous, I can tell. Her breathing is irregular, her chest is moving up and down heavenly, and her thighs are twitching. I take off my own shirt and throw it to the side. I climb on the bed and in between her legs. I take my hand and place it against her inner thigh, and slowly spread them.

"Zayn, I've never, um-"

"I know," I shush her by placing my finger on her rosy lips. "I'm not having sex with you tonight. There's other ways to make you feel good."

"What are you going to do?" Curiosity laced in her voice. I want her to ask and be comfortable with me.

"I'm going to kiss your lips."

Annabelle sat up, held my face with both hands, and placed her lips on mine. It was a small, simple kiss in which I wished turned into lust, but not right now. She pulled back, blushing.

I chuckle, "That's nice. But I meant your other lips."

She studied me, all puzzled.

"Down there."

I heard her gasp. Smirking, I gently pushed her back to the bed so she could be lying down. I started from her knee, giving little wet kisses. I can hear her shaky breathing as I kiss higher and higher. I take turns from one leg to the other. I resist the urge to take out my tongue and slide it against her inner thigh. Fuc.k, I want to taste her so bad. I want her to scream my fuckïng name.

"Zayn, I-I don't know if I want to-"

With that I bring my tongue to her clit and drag it down her püssy lips. I cut her off and instead I receive a beautiful moan from her.

"You sure?"

I do it once again. Harder.

"Because I can stop."

I bring my tongue to her clït and begin to swirl. I flick my tongue against it, her moans making me do more. She's everything. I need her.

"Please."

I stop my movements and switch to my fingers. First I bring my thumb and press it against her clït. I move it in small circles at a steady place. Annabelle being untouched means she's very sensitive and can orgasm any minute. I want her to enjoy every second of it.

"Oh, Zayn,"

I take out my finger. "Try that again."

"Oh, daddy."

"Good girl."

I begin my previous movements for a while. I stop when I feel her thighs clenching together and I earn a small whimper. I collect some of her moister and spread it all over her small little püssy.

"You're so fücking wet."

I slowly enter my finger inside of her. I can't help it but to moan at the tightness and how it will feel when it's around my cöck. It'll stretch beyond its limits. I resist my urge to hold her down and fuck her brains out. I start to pump my finger inside of her, curling it when I reach all the way inside.

"Daddy!" She moans.

"Tell me how you want to cum," I question.

She doesn't answer me, I assume she's lost in this lust enough to ignore me. Her hand reaches in between her legs where my sinful hands are, she places her hand over mine signaling me to apply more pleasure. As I pump my finger in her tight warmth, my mouth finds its way to her sensitive clit. I continue with my movements as her shaky legs clench around me. I nudge my face to one side so my scruff scratches the inside of her creamy thighs.

She might've ignored my question, but I can tell by her movements this is the way she wants to finish. With my finger fucking her, and my mouth sucking on her clit. I'll gladly pursue her wish.

"Zayn, oh my," she chokes. "I'm close, so close."

With my unoccupied hand I cup her breast. I go underneath her bra and feel her harden nipple on my fingertips. I pinch her nipple, pull it, and roll it. A mouthful of moans slip from her lips, her hands clenching the sheets, and her back arching, and she comes undone.

__.__

I kiss the top of her head as he traces lines on my chest with her small finger. We're under the covers and I couldn't explain the perfect moment. I've wanted this time to come since the day I first laid my eyes on her. I wanted her to lay with me in bed, our warm body complementing each other, she's like the missing puzzle piece I've been looking for. Of course, I wanted the intimate part, too, but I wanted her trust.

"It's my birthday soon," she mumbles.

"Oh really? When?"

"In three days."

"Any plans?"

"Don't know yet."

That night we laid there, in each other's arms as if the rest of the world didn't exit around us. I would kill to have this moment every night. But soon we had to go back to reality, Annabelle had to get dressed and go back to her apartment before her mother comes home. I don't think I can get enough of her, not after tonight. Tonight we went beyond our limits, we've done something neither of us can undo.

We've fallen too deep, now we can't help it but to live with it.

__.__

Hello! How was this chapter? I hope it was alright lol I tried!

Damn, yall are gonna hate me for the next couple of chapters :/ lmao

Please vote and comment comment comment, Thank You! *hearts*