Eleven [part two]

There was a knock on my door. I briefly scattered my papers, making it look organized for if it was my father who was knocking. "Come in," I say.

It was as if everything turned into slow motion. Annabelle entered, dressed in her school uniform, a natural blush complemented her cheeks, and her smile overcoming her lovely face. She closed the door and locked it. My eyes widen...What is going on... What-

She dropped her school bag to the floor and walked in front of my desk. I was unable to speak, completely mesmerized at the image in front of me. My eyes looked at her plump, round face to her perky breast. I noticed two of her buttons were undone, and it gave me access to see part of her white bra. I bit my lip. her creamy skin went so well with the color white; she looked so fu.cking innocent.

Annabelle placed her hands on my desk and leaned down. Her cleavage  was in full display, my mouth dropped. Who is this person? She leaned back to her previous position and every so slowly she walked around the desk. I was still sitting down on my chair, my hands twitching by my side, and also my c.ock was rock hard. She placed one hand on my left shoulder to support her while she swung her leg over my lap.

"Oh, f.uck," I groan. My hands were on her hips, squeezing it so hard that I was afraid it will leave marks. I need her. I needed her to move, to do something.

Her ruby lips went straight to my jaw, where there was a visible scruff. She loved it, she's the reason why I let it grow out. Her mouth started to move south, she kissed the side of neck, my Adam's apple, and near my collarbone. Finding my weak spot, I couldn't contain the low moan that had escaped my lips.

Suddenly she was on her knees. Annabelle was in between my legs, she was supporting herself on her thighs, and her hands were on top of my jeans. She peered at me with those majestic blue eyes and innocent face, perhaps she wasn't so innocent at all.

"Annabelle," I swallow, suddenly my throat is dry. "You don't have to-"

"Shh," she quickly kissed my lips and returned to her knees.

Her shaky hands slid my jeans down my legs, she stopped when I was left only in my boxers. There was a bulge, her eyes never left it and I could see her pupils dilated. Annabelle's head leaned forward and my breath was caught in my throat. She kissed my stomach and from this point she began to take action. She kissed my happy trail. Her kisses were honey to my tea, so sweet and soft and delicious.

I helped her peel off my boxers. My hard cöck sprang free. My hand gripped my cöck, and slowly started to pump it in front of Annabelle's sweet face. Her eyes looked at mine and at my cöck, as if she was deciding where to settle her eyes. I let my member go and it swung back and forth.

"I'm all yours."

Annabelle licked her lips, grabbed ahold of my cöck and kissed the tip. She kept taunting me a couple times.

"Don't tease daddy."

She listened. God, did she listen. After that she took me in her mouth, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as her warm mouth wrapped around me.

--
It was silent.

There was a buzzing against my ear, making the whole surface vibrate. My neck throbbed next to me, my cheek plastered on my desk, and my arms crossed in front of me. I opened one eye and I'm laying down in front of my desk. I look around, groggily. It's empty.

I look down in between my legs.

No Annabelle.

It was all a dream.

I felt my cöck kind of hard, due to the confusion I had a minute ago. I turn on my phone it's almost eight thirty at night. I silently groan, knowing it's going to be hard to fall back asleep. I rub my eyes and lazily gather my things and exit the damn building.

It was all a fuckïng dream.

__.__

Hello! I'm back on track and let the real business begin ;)

Please Vote and Comment, Thank you!!

What do yall think is gonna happen next ;) hmmmm.