Moments

Taylor.

Clear blue water
High tide
Came and brought you in

I set my book and pen down when there was knocking on my door.

I stood up and wrapped a blanket around my dirty clothed, no bra self. I opened the door without looking through the peephole.

"Ginger Jesus..." I whispered to myself.

"Um, what?" Ed Sheeran laughed at me. "Anyways," he shrugged and I let him step inside. "I'm here to pick you up." He holds his arm out for me to take.

"Is that why you're dressed like a bell hop?" I asked, still shocked at the sight of Ed Sheeran standing in front of me.

"I look the part, Taylor Swift. I'm not taking your shit as I play my role." He narrowed his eyes at me. I laughed and turned around, running into my bedroom.

"I'm not getting paid enough to catch you Taylor Swift!" He yelled after me.

"No, I have to get dressed." I laughed and yelled back at him while looking for a dress to wear in my closet. "Make yourself at home, Ed Sheeran."

I sorted through and picked out a nice blue dress with a white stripe going down the middle. I have no idea what type of place Ed Sheeran is going to take me to, but I feel like dressing fancy.

After I slipped on the dress, I walked into my bathroom and put on my usual makeup, then finished with a layer of red lipstick.

"Okay Ed Sheeran, where are you taking me?" I rose an eyebrow as I walked out of my bedroom.

"I was instructed not to tell you, Taylor Swift." He stood up from the couch and clapped his hands together.
"Is this a surprise type of thing, or should I call my mom and tell her I love her one last time?" I picked up my phone from the counter and put it in my purse.

Ed laughed and shook his head, "no, Taylor Swift. This is a good thing." He gripped my hand and pulled me to my front door. "Mr. Styles has requested your presence." He said. I stopped walking, Ed turned around and looked at me, and I felt disappointment wash over me.

"Harry set this up?" I asked.

"I've said too much." He widened his eyes and his smile dropped.

"Seriously? After everything he said to me?" I started getting mad all over again.

"Do I have to adultnap you against your will?" He rose his eyebrows at me and started laughing again.

"Adultnap?" I started laughing again too.

"Come on, Taylor Swift, I promise you it's a good thing." he holds his hand out towards me. He sensed my hesitation and sat down at the bar on the counter. "Okay, let's stay here. Let's talk about what Harry did and you can cry and I'll wipe your tears and go out and buy you chocolate, because Harry already paid me for my service."

I threw my head back in laughter and held my stomach, Ed was laughing with me. "I'm serious. Sit next to me. Come on," he patted the spot next to him.

"Oh, just take me to wherever it is, Ed Sheeran." I walked towards the door. He cheered and jumped up from the couch, cheering all the way down the hall and into the elevator. He started dancing and jumping around until we got to a long black limo.

He opened the door for me and waited till I got in to get in the drivers door. When I started to ask more questions, Ed pressed the button that made the window roll up and I couldn't communicate with him anymore.

~

What felt like an hour later, Ed opened the door and helped me step out. He reached into his coat pocket and pillow out a green beanie.

"What is that?" I panicked.

"It's part of the fun." He wiggled his eyebrows and then my vision turns black.

Ed directed me, telling me to step up and then he got mad at me, at how slow I was walking. "Take off your damn heels!"

"No! I have to wear them, especially since I don't know what we are walking on."

"It's a lobby floor, take off your shoes."

I rolled my eyes and leaned on Ed's shoulder to take off my heels. My foot hit something furry and I immediately jumped up and screamed.

"That isn't concrete Ed Sheeran!" I yelled at him and swung my arms around, until I hit him somewhere.

"I know, but it's funny to mess with you. You make is so easy." He was laughing.

"Take me home, Ed Sheeran." I turned around and waited for him to take me to the car. Instead, the blindfold was taken off.

I saw Harry standing next to a table, wearing a tux with a bow tie, and holding a bouquet of balloons. I looked at Ed, watching him laugh and walk away from us. I looked at Harry and crossed my arms over my chest, practically glaring at him.

"Look, I know you're mad because of what I said earlier, it was pretty shitty of me yeah?" He walked closer to me. I nodded so he'd continue, "I said that so you'd be mad at me and have no idea I planned this." he leaned closer to me slowly, and kissed my cheek.

I squinted my eyes at him, "what is this, anyway?" I honestly didn't care for the answer. I just wanted to go home.

"I said all those things to throw you off my scent." He smiled wide and led me to the table. As he was talking he pulled out my chair for me and pushed me in when I sat. "We have been dating about a month now? It would've been too obvious if I brought you to this."

"So hurting my feelings and blindfolding me with a stranger is a thing now?" I asked. "Can't wait for my birthday." I rolled my eyes and leaned back in my chair.

"So you're still mad?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I didn't mean any of those words, Taylor. You should only be mad at me for lying to you. And you know, I'd be totally okay with you punishing me, in fact, here have at it." He handed me a wooden spoon that was next to the bowl of salad.

"Just start whipping me, I don't care, I deserve it. Spank me, go on and do it. I will not blame you for anything." He was acting nonchalant about it while he stood up and started undoing his belt. "If you want to take off some clothes for more room to punish me, I will not judge you for doing so. You do whatever you want that makes you feel better about it. I'm the wrong one here, come on now."

I was laughing the whole time he was trying to make me spank him. I clutched my stomach and sat back in my chair, laughing myself to tears.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" He asked with his back faced towards me. I laughed even harder and Harry turned around, pulling his chair beside me. "Do you forgive me yet?" He was smiling at me.

I calmed down a bit and looked at him, "I do. But maybe next time just tell me you have to be in the studio all day, instead of making it seem like you're a nutjob."

"I can make that deal." He nodded his head, "only if you let me take you to my place?" He smiles at me, but it's more mischievous than warm hearted. "If not, I'm gonna have to kill your family so you take a trip with me."

"Oh my god!" I shook my head. "What about Louis? Doesn't he have an issue with random guests?" I turned towards Harry.

"You're not a random guest." He picked up my hand, closing it on something medal and cold. I looked at him and opened my hand.

"What is this?" I looked up at him, my heart beating out of my chest. It was a silver chain with a metal paper airplane at the end.

"I have one too," he smiled and opened his jacket. It was floating near his abdomen, only because he was slouching. I don't know what to say.

"Harry?" I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Come on, we have to go places." He stood up and took my hand.

||I crey.||