Welcome to New York

Harry.

I was driving down the highway on my way home from getting dinner. It was raining again. It's been raining for a few days now. I want to get out of New York.

I want to travel or move to another place. I want to go home and be invisible for a little bit. Without another thought, my phone began ringing.

My car did the automatic thing and told me that Kendall was calling. I pressed the green button and answered. "Yeah?"

"Hey, are you almost here? I'm starving." Kendall said.

I chuckled and nodded my head to myself. "I'll be there in half an hour." I told her. She cheered and we said goodbye.

She's a great girl. Really funny and good looking, too. It's not so serious with her, either.

With Taylor I felt like I had to be a certain way. I feel like I had to have everything figured out. There were no surprises with her.

With Kendall, we are going day by day. There is no plan to do anything. It is a little annoying to call her up wanting to hang out and she's busy. With Taylor, I knew her schedule. Or I went with her. Or I surprised her.

I smiled at the memory of us goofing off at her X-Factor rehearsal. I remember walking into that building with so much adrenaline and happiness.

When I saw her, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. She was so beautiful that day. I remember every detail as if I'm living it right now. Most of our memories are still fresh in my mind.

I mean, of course I miss her. It was easier with her and more challenging at the same time.

It was like eating chocolate while you're on a diet. You know it's bad for you and that nothing good will come out of it. But when you haven't had any sweets in months, and that first piece of silky sweetness touches your tongue, it's hard to put the rest down.

Eventually, I ate too much chocolate and it ran out.

I had to turn on the radio to stop myself from thinking anymore. But for some reason, the radio didn't help. So I shut it off and let myself think about her.

I pulled the car over and shut it off. I grabbed my phone and looked up all of her pictures. I had videos of her and pictures of her that nobody else will see. I've got this one video of her, my favorite.

It's Taylor, sitting criss crossed on her bed. She was wearing giant spectacles and reading out of a giant novel. Her hair was in a ponytail that was a mess and her bangs were all over the place. Her skin wasn't stained with makeup, and her glasses were on the edge of her nose.

She was glowing for some reason. She looked absolutely stunning in her natural habitat. No worries on her mind and no responsibilities holding her down. She was genuinely having fun and showing me who she can be.

That was when we first began dating.

I can see where it got bad and where we should have ended it to save us from lost time. I feel sorry for her because I know she was only with me because of management. I have a feeling that if we had done something for ourselves, we would've ended sooner. I feel bad because she wasn't happy for so long.

I'm glad it's over even though I miss it.

I wonder how she's doing? I should call her and just talk to her. Without further thought, I dialed her number.

"Hello?" She sounded tired.

"Hey, Tay. It's Harry." I smiled. "How are you?" I asked.

"Um, I'm- right now isn't really a good time, Harry. Could I call you back later?" She was whispering.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry. Sorry. Bye. Sorry." I stumbled on my own words and hung up. I can't believe I called her. What's wrong with me?

I put my phone on silent and flipped it upside down so I wouldn't see any notifications.

What was she doing? She usually calls me and sometimes I'm busy, but I'm never too busy to answer her call. Why isn't it the same with her? What was she even doing?

I picked up my phone and searched Taylor up on google. A few interviews came up, some articles about how she grooms herself? The top headline was her new dating status. Oh please. Who is she dating?

Who the hell is Calvin Harris?

I looked him up next. What a guy. Racist, homophobic, and shirtless? What. A. Guy. I'm so happy for Taylor, she really does deserve her happy ending and I'm so freaking glad it's with this tool.

No, I really am glad. I've got Kendall Jenner. She's got some DJ.

||awe poor Harry. OK so for an update on the next chapter I really want your opinion; what do you think about Taylor and Calvin? You can DM me if you don't want to comment (: ||