Alive

||HEY GUYS IM FEELING SUPER HAPPY SO IM GONNA DO A DOUBLE UPDATE (((: PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK :*||

Taylor.

"And after Gemma fell into the mud, I was laughing so hard that I fell too. When we got out, I had mud in the worst places." Harry was laughing while telling me another story.

We were currently walking along the boardwalk, to a boat Harry was taking me on. His arm was wrapped around my shoulders, my hands holding a picnic basket. The towel we were going to use was tied around Harry's waist.

The wind was blowing my hair back, pushing Harry's hair back as well. I liked it like that. I wonder what he would look like if he pushed his hair out of his face? Even though his boy like cut is adorable and his curls are perfect, I just wonder what things would come out of him pushing his hair back. Maybe I'll see what it looks like when we go swimming.

"And I haven't worn that Batman shirt since." Harry said. I looked at him, not realizing he had been talking this entire time. "We're here!" He stopped us from walking. There was a giant boat in front of us. More like a giant cruise ship. It was too much boat for only a handful of people.

"It's great." I smiled. "Well why are we standing here?" I asked with a smile. I got out of Harry's grip and ran up the stairs and onto a deck. "You lose!" I beam when Harry runs up and stands by me.

"We were racing?" He asked. I giggled and soon a crew member came out and greeted Harry.

"Hello Harry, how are you doing today?" He asked Harry, looking at both of us. He smiled at me and stretched his hand out to shake. "I'm Andrew."

"Pretty good. How are you?" He said with a smile. Harry had no reaction to Andrews flirting. No idea that I am currently being profiled and probably oggled. "It is such a lovely morning."

"Yes, very beautiful." Andrew agreed with Harry, still looking at me. Oh my gosh, I wanted to barf. How cliché.

"So when do we start going?" Harry asked.

"What?" I asked, confused. "We are actually going to move? Why?"

Harry laughed before answering, "who just sits in a boat?"

"Normal people." I glare at him. I avoided looking at Andrew. I can only imagine his reaction.

"Oh, sorry, Andrew this is Taylor." Harry brushed me away and turned to Andrew. They chatted and laughed while I pouted.

Andre really was gross. I mean, he was an attractive man. He had such a sharp jaw line and a perfectly chiseled face. His hair was jet black and combed to the left side of his head. Even on a boat he is wearing a suit and tie. He's the type of guy that is all about business because daddy didn't let him have a childhood.

"Um, Harry." I recaptured his attention. "Can we sit somewhere?" I asked. Suddenly, I was so uncomfortable. Before Harry could respind, I ran to the closest bathroom I could find.

While searching for one, I ran into a woman who was dressed like a maid. "Excuse me, I don't mean to bother you, but will you please show me where the bathroom is?" I was trying not to beg but it was at that point.

"Oh sure! You look extremely neevous, dear." She said while we were walking. "I'm such a big fan, by the way. I don't mean to trouble you, I know you're here trying to relax, but my daughter and I love your songs." She had such a nice voice.

"No trouble at all. Do you want an autograph or a picture or something?" I asked her. She got so excited and I promised her a picture as soon as I get out of the bathroom. I asked her about her daughter and while she began telling me, all of my nervousness went away.

When we finally arrived at bathroom, we both entered so she could reload the supply of pads and tampons, and then she told she'd better get back to work.

"I will be here all week, so I better not leave without giving you a picture." I told her with a hug. She was great at giving hugs. She left and I went to the bathroom. I figured I've been gone for a little while and that I should hurry back before Harry forgets about me and finds another girl to kiss.

I don't know where that came from but it's okay. As long as I don't say anything out loud, I'll be fine.

~

"I had so much fun." I told Harry on our walk back to the hotel. "But do you really think we need an entire week?" I asked, tip toeing over the subject.

"Of course. Do you not want to spend an entire week here? We can go somewhere else?" He smiled at me.

"No, it's okay. I was just.....trying to make conversation." I said, forcing my best laugh. He is not understanding me.

"Okay?" He also laughed. "So what do you think? Sushi for dinner or barbeque?" He asks me.

"I'm not that hungry right now, actually." I laughed.

"How can you not be hungry? All of that swimming and surfing and-"

"What surfing? You barely could get on the board!" I started laughing at Harry.

"What about you, just staying on the boat because you were "cold"," He uses air quotes.

"At least I kept balance." I stuck my nose up while we were walking on the boardwalk.

"Oh yeah?" He challenged me. Not too long after, he picked me up with his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. "Who's balanced now?! I'm carrying two people!" He was yelling and making his voice sound deeper.

"Put me down!" I don't think he understood me. I was laughing too hard. "Harry Edward! Put me down, right now!" I yelled in a serious voice. He followed my demand and set me on my own two feet.

"I love it when you talk motherly to me." He stuck his tongue out. I pushed him away while yelling "ew".

"You're so twisted." I giggle.

"No really. Can I call you mommy?" He made a begging face.

"It's not funny anymore!" I yell while laughing. Harry started laughing as well. He intertwined our fingers together and soon, the laughter died down.

When we finally reached the end of the boardwalk, I dropped Harry's hand and crossed my arms over my chest. It was so cold at night. All I was wearing was my bathing suit top and the jeans shorts.

It was quiet while Harry and I walked to the restaurant. He had a small smile on his face while looking at all of the scenery. It was beautiful here. I never wanted to leave, but I could leave right now if I was given the choice.

Strange how feelings are like that.

||Hi guyysss!||