Spaces

||I miss Zayn fam.||

Taylor.

"When were you going to tell me, Harry?! When they fired me?" I screamed right when he walked through the door.

"What are you talking-?"

"You lied to me about calling Arial!" I screamed again.

"Only so you didn't-"

"No, Harry!" I yelled over him. He finally got it and stayed quiet. "You lied to me about my job." I was talking lower so he understood how serious this is. "You can't do that. This is not a movie, Harry. They won't understand that you were trying to be romantic. In their eyes, we are nothing. I can't believe this. Instead of just making arrangements for a future vacation, you had to act on instinct and you didn't just put my career in risk, you put my managers career- and you didn't even talk to me about it! Maybe I didn't want to go! I would have been fine just staying home and I don't know, maybe exploring New York further. I knew I should have stayed home and I knew I should have stayed away from you! Now, I'm stuck in this position and honestly it's a little tiring to have to fix your mistakes and put my life on hold to make you happy-"

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked, interrupting my rant.

"Nothing." I roll my eyes. "Why did you lie to me? Why didn't you figure something out for the future? Of course, you didn't think about the future. God! Why did you do this?!" I started screaming again.

"I wanted to be spontaneous and romantic. You haven't talked about interviews or anything for a while and you know, if you really had stuff to do, your phone would have been blowing- nevermind." He rolled his eyes.

"My phone? You think my phone isn't filled with all of my plans? I know I had Jimmy Fallon, Ellen, and a sound check for Good Morning America, and tomorrow I have an interview with Buzzfeed. I know my schedule, Harry." I was yelling while reaching for my phone in my jacket pocket.

I unlocked it and tapped on the calendar.

"You don't need to prove anything to me, Taylor. Just put your phone away and talk to me!" He yelled.

I clicked on recent events and found that all of them were gone. Buzzfeed interview was muted until 6 pm.

"What." I said mostly to myself. I looked up, at Harry, when the realization hit me. "Did you delete my events?" I asked calmly.

"Taylor," He was about to give me a whopper of an excuse.

"Did you delete my events?!" I said louder. His eyes closed and I could hear him taking a deep breath. "You, Prick!" I screamed. He walked towards me and managed to get a hold of my arm.

"Get out!" I yelled at him. "Get out right now!" I pushed him away from me. He was holding onto my arm so tightly, that when I pushed him, he ended up scratching part of my arm.

"Taylor, we have to talk about this." He said while I kept throwing random stuff at him.

"Leave, Harry!" I yelled with the strongest glare I've ever given in my life.

He left and I pulled out my phone again, dialing Selena. Hopefully, she will help me calm down enough to think rationally.

~

"I can't believe he did that." Selena said. Her mouth was open in shock after I told her about my situation wth Harry. "It's kind of romantic though." She smiled.

We were at a restaurant, outside eating our food, so I couldn't explode again.

"It's wasn't romantic. It was humiliating. I am so embarrassed and don't want to see my team again for a while." I was ready to burst into tears and run him over with a car, all at the same time. "I was so angry."

"I can imagine." Selena was very sympathetic. "What are you going to do?" She asked.

Selena knows how much I care about Harry. She knows that my first thought is never going to be break up with him, so I really don't know what to do. I'm completely lost and writing a song about this won't help me either.

"I don't know. I have felt so unhappy with him lately and I thought I could move on, but now there's this and I don't know what to do." I hid my face in my hands.

"Why were you unhappy before?" She asked, picking up a french fry from her plate.

I really haven't told anyone about my situation. I am too embarrassed to admit it actually happened. Oh god, and I keep thinking about the first day we met and how much fun we used to have and how we got here.

"I think I'm gonna go, Selena." I stood up from my chair and grabbed my purse from the other seat.

"Are you going to be okay, Taylor?" She asked. I nodded my head and walked away, after hugging her and thanking her.

When I got to my car, I texted Harry and asked him to meet me at the airport, and be packed for a few days.

After I did the interview, I checked my calendar and checked with Arial a million times to make sure I wouldn't be missing anything. And I had to tell her that I couldn't do it anymore. No matter how hard I tried with Harry, I'm not happy anymore.

Arial agreed that my happiness came first and soon after I got back home, Harry texted me and said he was already packed.

When I got home, I shoved random items into my suitcase and headed for the door.

||this chapter is kind of short,,but prepare yourselves for what is coming lol||