Little Things

Taylor.

Harry comes into the room, from the kitchen with two cups of something steamy and sets them down on the coffee table in front of us. "What is this?" I ask, looking away from Twitter and at him.

"Some tea," harry picks up a cup and hands it to me. "Be careful, its hot." He warns me. I smile and blow on it before taking a sip.

"Look," I show him my phone. He takes it from me and reads the article that talks about me only using relationships to get famous.

"I've never read anything so honest." Harry jokes.

I roll my eyes and smell my tea. It smells like a mix between vanilla, cinnamon, and peppermint. It was heavenly while also nastalgic.

I shake my head and chuckle, "should we do something today? or stay inside?" i ask.

~

"Reservations for Foster," Harry, dressed like a Mexican pimp, told the clerk at the front desk. "And make it quick, we don't have time." He said in a fake posh accent.

"Right away, sir." The clerk said. He was wearing a name tag that read 'Steven'. "How was your drive, Mr. Foster?" The clerk asked while typing into the computer.

"Don't bother me with that small talk, boy. Hilda and I want to rest after a long fashion week in Brazil and then Stockholm." Harry said. I was tearing up at how ridiculous this all was.

See, Harry and I decided to rent a hotel room for a change of venue. Because we both have crazy paparazzi following us all the time, we thought it would be fun to dress up as different people and go out like this.

I was wearing a brown wig I took from a music video I shot a few years ago. I was wearing huge bug eye sunglasses on my face and a Prada hat to add some fanciness. I was wearing a giant fur coat that I was practically drowning in. My pants were making me sweat but I did like how I looked in them. The heels I was wearing weren't that big of a deal but on a regular day, I'd never wear heals with skinny jeans.

Harry was almost wearing the same thing. He had his hair slicked back with a ton of gel and hair spray. It was so much fun doing that to him. I had to stand on a chair and comb his hair back. Sure, I didn't have to use as much gel, but it was funny to see his reaction. Anyways, he is wearing giant sunglasses as well, one of my scarves around his neck, two pea coats, his black pants, and a pair of my sparkly flats. He needed something as well.

So now, we are parading around as a fancy, posh, rich assholes kind of couple and registered under a fake name.

"What is taking so long, boy?" Harry slammed his hand on the desk.

"Now, now, George, don't get too worked up." I say, also in a posh accent. I tried to sound like I was about sixty. Having a slow, throaty voice that sounded like I had gravel in my throat. I patted his chest two or three times and he looked at me, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry for the wait sir," Steven said. "Please accept this complimentary gift basket filled with erotic shampoo and foreign bath bombs." He continued and reached under the desk for a giant pink basket.

"Erotic, you say?" Harry said with raised eyebrows. "So, how do I use it to my advantage?" He asked, winning at me. I stepped on his foot and grabbed the basket.

"Is our room ready yet?" I asked, keeping a glare at Harry from the corner of my eye.

"Yes Madame," he said, "right this way, please."

~

"Thank you," Harry says and shuts the door after the bell boy leaves.

"Look at this place!" I yell in excitement and pull off the wig. "Look!" I yell and rush to the giant shelf with all kinds of chips and cookies and all of the wonderful junk food ever created. I take off my jacket and throw it on the lounge chair.

"I'm gonna take a shower to get this gel out of my hair," Harry tells me, scratching his hair. "Will you help me wash it?" He asks.

I nod and walk to the bathroom with him. "Look out for that spider!" Harry yelled as soon as we walked into the bathroom.

I screamed and turned around, swatting at the air to keep it from getting me. I heard Harry laughing and I turned back around to get a look at him. He was holding his stomach, his face turning red, and bubbles of high pitched laughter coming from his throat.

It was a nice view for a minute until I swat him several times. He flinched and whined that it hurt, but he was still laughing.

"Alright!" He laughed and turned on the shower.

"I'll be right back." I said and left the bathroom. I walked into the dining room area and grabbed a chair, bringing it back with me into the bathroom. "Here, sit." I told Harry and pushed the back of the chair against the sink counter.

When he sat down, I started running the water, feeling the temperature to know how warm I should set it.

I walked back out into the bedroom area and opened my suitcase that was laying on the bed. I grabbed my strawberry scented shampoo and my vanilla lavender scented conditioner.

As I walked back to the bathroom, I couldn't help but remember a time when Harry would take a shower in my house and all I would smell is this shampoo and conditioner and my lavender body wash. I smiled when I remembered him singing and purposely messing up, just to make me laugh.

"What should we do for dinner?" Harry broke the silence and distracted me from my memories with him. I pushed his head under the water and thought about his question.

"Chinese?" I suggested. He seemed to be thinking as well, furrowing his eyebrows and scrunching his nose.

"I had Chinese this week already," he shakes his head lightly, "sushi?" He asks.

"I'm not really craving sushi," I told him.

"What about steak?" He asked. "Why we don't just go out to dinner? That way we can both get what we want," he smiles, even though his eyes are closed.

"I don't want to dress up in a goofy costume again though." I whined.

"You don't have to. We can go out as ourselves, since we are dating." He smiles again. I contemplated it for a moment.

"I don't know, Harry..." I got an unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach. "It seems like a bad idea, all of those cameras and reporters yelling at us and trying to poke at our relationship," I said, "it sounds like a disaster." I shake my head.

"Come on," he groans, "it's not like we didn't see this coming." He added.

___

Hiii guys! I'm so sorry for not updating as much but my phone is broken so when I get it fixed I plan to have so many updates! Anyways, I hope this satisfies you until I'm able to publish another chapter. Until then, feel free to read the other haylor story I have published because it's a short story so I'd be able to just wing up and post whatever for the time being :))))