Back To December

||I'm so happy with how many reads and votes there are, I'm gonna update again.||

A few weeks later...

Harry.

"Harry!" Niall laughed in my ears and jumped on my back. "Have you a good time last night? Louis told us all about the screams and banging on the wall," he slapped my shoulder.

I glared at Louis, he shrugged his shoulders with a laugh. I looked back at Niall, punching his shoulders.

"Don't listen to him, Louis is just having a hard time--oh whoops." I shrugged my shoulders just like him.

"Harry, you fucking twat!" Louis yelled across the dressing room. Niall was laughing and Liam and Zayn were looking at confused.

"Would the lot of you shut up! My daughter is in here." Lou scolded us. Lux was sitting in the makeup chair, playing with her doll.

"Louis, everything alright mate?" Zayn asked, practically laughing himself to tears.

"He hasn't... "been to Neverland" for almost two months." I was still glaring at Louis and he was glaring back.

"You sh--" he dropped his head and walked closer to me. "I will end you." He whispered. I laughed and he pushed me. We got into a friendly wrestling match, both of us laughing and smiling while we beat each other down. Zayn and Liam got involved and made it much more fun.

"Okay boys!" Lou came over and broke us apart. "Liam, get in the chair because you're the easiest, then you Niall," she directed us.

"But seriously mate, how did last night go?" Louis asked me.

"It was fine." I answered and walked away.

"And for the record, I haven't had time to spend with El..." Louis said.

~

After rehearsal and a short interview, I picked up Taylor and we drove to my sisters house. She was shaking her leg the entire trip and when we parked she was chewing her nails.

I knocked and heard Gemma laughing in the background. She played some type of game with me and acted like she didn't know who I was. "Gem, open the damn door before I sit on you."

"How are you gonna sit on me from out there, Haz?" She rose an eyebrow.
"Gemma!" I banged on the door. She rolled her eyes and opened the door. She glanced at Taylor while smiling at me.

"You must be Taylor?" Gemma reached her hand out towards Taylor. Taylor smiled and shook her hand. "I've heard a lot about you, you're very pretty." Gemma escorted us to her dining area, and then sat us at the breakfast nook.

"You are too." Taylor smiled again and sat next to me. "I really like your house." She said. Taylor looked at me for reassurance, to which I nodded and smiled at her. She reached for my hand underneath the table, squeezing until my hand started sweating.

Despite the beginning awkwardness, Taylor and Gemma got on pretty well. We played board games together and they couldn't stop talking about their love for cats and old films.

Then we went into Gemma's playroom, getting into a very heated game of ping pong. We took off our coats and hats and got serious about it.

When it was time to leave, Gemma had a problem with letting us go. She told us the next time we come to visit, we all have to go on a road trip to give us more bonding time.

All of us being; me, taylor, Gemma, and my mum and stepdad.

Taylor panicked of course but didn't show it to Gemma. She spewed all of her fears on the drive back home.

"It's your mom, Harry! Not any of your friends, your mom."

"Trust me my friends are worse." I laughed.

"Why is it funny to you? Nothing about this is funny!" She yelled.

"I'm not saying it's funny, it's just a bit adorable how you are reacting." I shrug my shoulders.

"You find total panic funny? Okay, you hurt my feelings to get me to go on a date, you practically call me ugly, you make fun of my songs, now you're laughing at my anxiety?! You're such a prick sometimes!"

"I never once called you ugly!" I defended.

"You said my eyes were too small!"

"I was literally showing you a picture that was edited!" I pulled down her street.

"I don't care! Point is, you have no regard for my feelings!" She yelled again.

"I just told you the other day I cared about your thoughts on my t-shirt." I tried not to laugh. She was yelling over nothing and I was still buzzed from having such a good day.

"Don't talk to me, Harry." She got out and slammed the door shut. I shook my head and let out a big breath.

She was stomping into the building. I ran to catch up with her. Because she was mad at me, she didn't leave the elevator door open for me.

I rolled my eyes and ran up the stairs. After I ran up, I caught her unlocking her door, while glaring at everything in her purse.

"Taylor," I ran down the hall towards her. She quickly got inside and made sure to slam the door in my face and lock it. "You're acting so childish, Taylor. Can we just talk this through?" I knocked on the door.

"You're an asshole and I never want to talk to you again!" She yelled through the crack in the door.

"Taylor Alison Swift, you open this door immediately before I knock it down!" I yelled back. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean it. Please open the door? Would you please just open the door?" I said a little more quietly.

"Open the door!" I yelled again. I twisted the door knob, not very pleased to find out it was unlocked, and walked through the dark living room until I got to Taylor's bedroom. She was sitting at her desk with her feet on the chair, hugging her knees. "Taylor, why are you freaking out so much?" I pulled a chair beside her and sat down.

"Go home, Harry." I just now realized she was crying. I moved closer to her until she stood up and walked towards the door. "Please leave." Her voice cracked, which messed up my head.

"Taylor, please talk to me about this. I want to help." I stood up too and walked in front of her. "Please let me help."

"You can help, by leaving me alone for a while." She opened her bedroom door. She never made eye contact with me. She stared at the floor and practically hid behind the door.

I let my head fall and left her apartment like she asked. She wants time and it might be good for our arrangement, that is all it is, but I don't know how long I can wait.