Truly, Madly, Deeply

||ok so now they are at the ski resort. But Harry's sister and mom are there||

Taylor.

I was standing next to Harry, him lightly playing with my fingers and watching all of the guests fall down the hills. Harry laughed everytime someone fell on their face and rolled down the rest of the hill.

He looked at me and I looked away, pretending I didn't notice him staring. As I watched Gemma and Mrs. Cox play fight as they made jokes about each others love life's, Harry grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together.

"Taylor," Harry whispered in my ear. I looked at him, with a light smile on my face. "I love you," he said and brushed his lips over my cheek.

"I love you," I leaned up to kiss him. "Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Hey guys," Harry's mom distracted us from continuing to stare at each other, "how would you feel about Christmas dinner with the family? Like, you and taylor meeting everyone," She asked with a smile.

"Which family?" Harry asked, playing with my fingers.

"You know, my family." She looked away and Gemma started giggling.

"I don't know mom," Harry briefly looked at me before looking back at his mom and sister.

"Harry," I whispered. He glanced between me and his mom. "Let's do it." I said to him. He turned us around so his back was towards his mom and sister.

"What?" He asked.

"It can't be that bad." I shrugged.

"It is, though. You are volunteering your insecurities to a group of strangers." His eyes were wide.

"You're so dramatic. Harry, this is your family." I chuckled.

"Hey, kids! Come on!" Harry's mom yelled. He closed his mouth after wanting to say something, then we walked hand in hand to the ski lift.

"Why do you want to visit my family?" Harry asked as we were sitting.

"I don't know. It's time, right?" I asked. He stopped moving, and we stayed standing.

"But you had such a problem meeting my mother?"

"Yeah and if you would've waited, I was ready to meet her so," I was beginning to get mad.

"Well damn, Taylor. I was tired of waiting for our relationship to start."

"Our relationship started a while ago, Harry. Don't be ridiculous." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and it's gonna end soon," he stared at his fingers and pouted.

"Maybe we shouldn't spend our time fighting with each other." We both sat down and got buckled.

"We have to talk about this, Taylor. If we don't talk about it, we'll go on hating this relationship." He said.

"So, when I do want to talk about us, you don't. And when I don't want to talk about us, you do."

"I don't know, Taylor. Meeting my family is a big step." He changed the subject back to this.

"Fine..I won't meet them then."

It was silent after that. We waited for the perfect time to jump off the lift and start having fun. After we actually got enough courage to jump off and go skiing with Harry's mom and Gemma, we decided maybe having some more fun wouldn't hurt. Harry and I rented a snowmobile and I swear it is the greatest thing I've ever ridden in my life.

"They call me Bond," Harry yelled back to me, "James Bond." I laughed out loud, and obnoxious, to Harry. My face was frozen and it hurt when I laughed that much. I am pretty sure my face will get stuck this.

"Taylor," Harry yelled over the motor and wind, "I don't want to break up."

Even though it was cold, my heart warmed. It's like a giant Christmas party but it was also my birthday. It was like all sorts of things happening at once; an engagement, a newborn, Christmas, a cancer survivor, all things good happening at once. I felt so happy and I know I shouldn't because I know it's not going to last.

Just as I was about to reply to Harry, he slammed on the brakes as hard as he could. I screamed and Harry hit the brakes and swerved to the side. My eyes shut closed and I felt us flip over and land in the snow.

When I heard the motor shut off, I feared opening my eyes. I sat up first and then opened my eyes to look for Harry. I stood up with a piercing pain in my shoulder. When I found Harry, he was trying to pick the bike back up.

"Harry," I called for him, "are you okay?" I asked and helped him pick up the bike. When I saw his face, he had blood on his forehead and mouth. "Harry! You're face!" I panicked.

"I'm fine." he said, sounding a little frustrated.

"We have to go to the hospital," I tugged on his shirt sleeve.

"Taylor, will you just help me get this thing up?" He said, getting angry with me.

"No! Harry, you're bleeding really bad! You need to get medical attention." I grabbed his blood-covered hand.

"Taylor!" He boomed. I jumped and the volume of his voice. "Please just help me!"

I yelled back at him and that started up another fight. We walked the snowmobile back to the cabin in complete silence. Harry insisted that he walk it himself, so I was stuck in the back, walking with him. My arms were crossed and a mean glare on my face, directed at the back of Harry's head.

"Harry!" We heard immediately from Harry's mom. She ran to us and clutched Harry's arms, pulling him into a deathly tight hug.

"Suffocate him," I whispered to myself. Gemma walked towards me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder, standing by my side.

"What happened?" Gemma asked me. I shrugged with a few curse words under my breath. "All I remember is him slamming on the brakes and we went flying." I whispered, feeling Harry's gaze on me.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and pointed to Harry, who was, once again, covered in blood. Harry's mom was doing her best to wipe it away with her thumb, but Harry stopped her and got frustrated.

"Come on, Taylor." He said with a hard glare. I nodded my head once and talked to Gemma a little more just to piss Harry off. His mom came over and asked if I was alright. I told her that we will go to the hospital immediately to get whatever checked out.

"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked again.

"My shoulder hurts a little, but it's nothing. I really am worried about Harry though. I have never seen him bleed like that." I cross my arms over my chest, ignoring the stinging running down my back, and shivered like a chihuahua. "I really should go though, I'm not letting him drive." I said and looked back to see Harry looking at his phone.

"Alright love," Harry's mom said, "you're so good to him." She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"I have your number right, in case something is wrong?" I ask her. I pull out my phone and she looks up her contact.

"Mrs. Cox?" She looks up at me and chuckles. "Oh my gosh, no. Dear save me as Anne or mom or something sweetie," she laughed and handed me back my phone. I laughed with her and felt a little embarrassment settle in me.

I changed her name to Anne and with another goodbye hug to both of them, I walked to Harry and demanded he give me the keys. After fighting what felt like three days, he finally caved and handed me the keys.