Shake It Off

||i like the original cover more||

Taylor.

When I got to the designated studio, Arial wasn't there. I went into the office on the first floor and saw Harry sitting at a table with his hands folded across the top. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and stood up.

"Why are you here?" We both asked in unison. We then answered at the same time as well. He laughed and gestured for me to go first.

"Arial-"

"Oh good, you're here." A woman came into the office and shut the door behind her. She made sure the door was locked and that all of the windows were sealed off from any passers-by. "My name is Courtney, I am a licensed marriage counselor. I was called by a Mr. Cowell to speak with you both about your relationship." She said while making sure we were locked in here.

"Marriage counselor?!" This was a joke. I snickered and attempted to leave. Harry was in the same boat as me and was fighting it as well.

"You're Taylor?" She looked at a file of paperwork. "Yeah, babe, you gotta sit down." She was so Hollywood manufactured.

"Why am-" I was about to fight and then she yelled.

"Sit!"

Harry and I both sat in chairs beside each other. We were quiet. This woman was seriously intimidating. She reminded me of Jillian Michaels, but in a womans suit. She had really nice hair though.

"Mr. Cowell has told me that you two were originally a pub-stunt, but afterwards it was up to you guys, when or if you had to break up?" She was reading straight from a piece of paper in her file.

She slammed her file closed and looked at us. I jumped when she did.

"We never knew that we had that option." Harry said. "We thought that they had a set date for when he had to break up?" Harry looked at me, confused.

"He did say that was the original plan." She confirmed, looking at her paper.

"What changed?" He asked.

"Mr. Cowell thought you two were in love." She didn't look at her paper this time.

Harry looked at me and I looked back at him. We looked at Jillian Michaels, awaiting further instruction.

"Now what?" I asked when she wasn't saying anything.

"Now, you tell me." She sat back in her chair. "Were you? In love?"

"I'm not talking about this anymore. If Simon wanted to help, he should've done something to help during. Not a year after." I got up and walked towards the door.

"I guess, I wasn't ready for a serious relationship. So I didn't quite put as much effort as I probably should've." Harry said. I walked back into the room and glared at him from the door.

"So you didn't love me?" I was mad. I set my bag on the table closest to me and started walking back towards him.

"See, I knew I could get her back in here." He laughed and looked at Jillian Michaels. I couldn't help it, I snapped.

"That's- you keep-! You're-!" I got so frustrated that I couldn't even get a sentence out. "I understand that you aren't looking for a serious relationship, but I also understand that you didn't want to just mess around." I calmed down so Jillian Michaels didn't yell at me again. "I think that's all the therapy I need today." I said with one nod of my head.

~

It was two in the morning. I was in my apartment waiting for Harry to get here. I did the stupid thing and called him, desperate for company. I don't know what came over me, I just felt so lonely and sad that I called him.

He was the first thing that popped into my head.

I heard knocks on the door and yelled for him to come in. I was pacing the living room, tapping my phone to my chin. I'm such an idiot and I don't know how I will get out of this.

What would be the worst thing that happened? We already broke up and it's not like it would hurt anyone.

It would hurt Kendall. I forgot that they were together.

"Hey." Is all he said when he came in. "I brought Chinese food." He set the bag of food on my counter. "Here." He handed me a red cup.

"What is it?" I asked before taking a sip.

"Pepsi." He nodded his head. I took a drink through the straw and spit it out at the tangy flavor.

"That is not pepsi!" I grabbed a napkin and kept spitting out the flavor. Oh.

"You still trust me," he had a giant smirk on his face. I mocked his face and rolled my eyes. In one quick motion, Harry set everything down and had me in his arms. He kissed me very passionately, more than I've ever been around for. It was like a kiss scene from The Notebook.

I closed my eyes and let myself melt in his arms.

It was like this for a while. It felt like days had come and passed, Harry and I still stuck in love, but not.

Finally he detached his lips from mine and just hugged me. He knew I wanted to have my own therapy session but not with anyone else. I wanted everything to stay between us.

"I can't..." I started talking but I stop when I felt myself starting to tear up. I felt it in my throat and then it went back down to my stomach. "I can't forgive you for kissing Kendall." I cried. He was still hugging me and I started crying.

It was nice to be held by him while I cry but I wanted to see his face, I wanted to see his sad beautiful eyes.

"And I think I'll always love you, but-" I let out a sob, "I don't want to."

||hi everyone! Hope something good happens to you soon!!||