Tim McGraw

Taylor.

Today, I woke up with the worst headache. I practically laid in bed all day and waited for it to go. I took a lot of pain killers and drank too much water.

I've gone pee every five minutes it seems like. The only thing I was looking forward to today was hanging out with Harry. He texted me and told me to meet him at the spot we went to last night. He has a surprise for me?

So here I am. It's about eight PM and I can't see Harry's car anywhere. I'm a little freaked out but also excited.

I shook at my excitement and parked my car. I got out and locked the doors, walking into the warehouse where we were supposed to meet.

"Harry?" I whispered. Hands were covering my eyes and I could hear Harry's accent, even though he was trying to sound scary.

"Surrender yourself and no one will get hurt." He demanded in a raspy, mean guy voice. I giggled and turned around, taking his hands in mine.

"Why do you look so fancy?" I asked, tugging on his suit jacket. Harry laughed and walked me to a dark part of the building. "This doesn't feel right, Harry." I rose my eyebrows even though he couldn't see me. He shushed me and sat me on an old shelf.

He set a box on my lap. "Wait!" He told me before I could pick it up. A flash went off as I was looking at it and I groaned at how many pictures he has taken of me so far. "Kay, go ahead." He laughed and put his phone away.

I opened the box and pulled out a camera. I held it up and looked at Harry.

"It's a Polaroid! You said you have always wanted one!" He moved the box from my lap and stood me up, walking me to the outside of the factory again. "Well," he gestured to the empty road and field across from us, "take a picture. Get used to it." He had the biggest smile on his face, one that made him look like a child.

I snapped a picture, but not of the scenery. I took a picture of Harry's smile and how his eyes were bright with hope. That's something I would rather keep on record for a million years than how empty a road was one night.

"Okay," he covered the lense of the camera with his hand and pulled my body against him.

"I love this gift, thank you so much Harry." I kissed him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, practically covering my entire back.

We spent the rest of the night sitting on a hill, at the top, and talked. He told more terrible jokes and I laughed because he put a lot of effort into these horrible jokes.

The night was perfect but it had to come to an end, which made me sad. Harry was quiet too.

"I don't want to leave." Harry said while we were leaning against his car. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders after I rose my eyebrows at him.

"I don't either." I shook my head. We stood there again, in silence, and stared at each other. "You can come over...?"

~

Waking up next to Harry was pure happiness. His arms were wrapped through my arms around my waist, and his hands were tangled with mine near my face. We were back to chest and our legs were intertwined. His head was buried in my neck, the ends of his hair was tickling my ears and cheek.

I don't have the heart to wake him up. Even though I have to pee extremely bad. He is so peaceful looking. I don't know what it is, but seeing him without a crease between his eyebrows and his jaw locked, it was nice.

It's just a few minutes before my alarm goes off and then he'll be awake.

He shuffled and let me go, turning over on his other side. I felt sad at the sudden cold covering my body, but got up anyways and started my shower.

While I was standing in the tub, waiting for the water to warm up, I couldn't help but think about Harry and if he will still want to be with me when we are supposed to break up?

Call me crazy, but the last few weeks spent with him have taught me so much. Some serious stuff that I could use for the rest of my life.

He's taught me how to live and be confident in myself, not just be what everyone wants. I always knew that and I thought I was myself, but I didn't ever know who I was, until Harry showed me.

It's just so heartbreaking that we have to end it on the command of Arial and Denver. I hate this. They couldn't have set me up with some jerky guy that expects everyone to love him? Not some down to earth, kind hearted, passionate...

"Taylor?" I heard knocking on the bedroom door.

"I'll be out in a minute." I yelled and shut the water off.

After I got out and got dressed in a small white dress, I walked into my living room. Harry was sitting at the counter, sipping on a cup of what looked like coffee.

"You're all dressed?" I smiled and walked towards him.

"Yeah, I have to get back to my place and do some work." He got up and walked away from me.

"What work do you have to do?" I asked, with a snicker, sounding ruder than I intended. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him standing by the door.

"Just stuff." He was glaring at me.

"Like what?" I laughed in disbelief. "You act like you're a cop and you have to go in to investigate a murder."

"That's a detective, Taylor. Stop acting like I'm doing something wrong." He put on his jacket.

"I never said you were doing something wrong? Why are you in such a rush to go?" I took a step closer to him.

"I have to go, Taylor. I can't stay with you forever." he rolled his eyes.

"I don't want you to stay with me forever. Lie. "I just want to be a apart of your life."

"You don't need to be a part of my daily routines though." he glared at me.

"I think since we are sort of dating, I do." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"We aren't really dating."

"So everything you've said to me is complete bullshit."

"A little." he shrugged. "I have to get going so don't wait up."

"Can I come?" I don't want to go but what can he be doing that wouldn't be suited for his girlfriend.

"No." he didn't look at me. This whole time he has been tying up his boots and fixing the little pieces of his hair.

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Because why?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Because I have a life outside of you! You are not the only person I want to spend my time with. You are not my only priority. You aren't even a priority, you're a gig." He shook his head and left my apartment, slamming the door shut.

You know that feeling you get when you go on a ride for the first time? You're friends build you up and make you think it's such an amazing ride and that you never want to get off? When you actually get on the ride and you get strapped in, your heart is beating and your palms are sweaty and you think you're going to die a million times over?

But when you get off the ride, you realize you have been on better rides and you just feel stupid?

That is how I felt right now.

But it wasn't a shrug of the shoulder kind of stupid, I felt stupid for falling in love with him and for thinking he felt exactly the same about me.

I felt so small, that an ant seemed large. Like I didn't matter to anyone. Like I am just an extended one night stand. Like nothing I say matters anymore.

I never thought he would make me feel this way.

||This chapter sucks, I'm so sorry.||