This Love

||As we all know, it's extremely hard to find audios of the songs on 1989 so I just pick the music or the next best cover. So, as always, the video is at the top if you're on your phone or at the side if you're on a computer (:||

Taylor.

I looked over at Harry and more lyrics came to mind.

I wrote in my journal as I drove with Harry to his mom's friends house.

"You missed the turn." I told Harry, briefly glancing at the GPS on Harry's phone.

"No I didn't," he shook his head.

"Yes you did." I sit up and look at his phone which has the directions displayed.

"Taylor," Harry said, "I've been to this place before, I know where I'm going." he rolled his eyes.

"You're going the wrong way." I tossed his phone back in the cup holder and sat back in my seat.

"No I'm not. This is the way I always go."

"All one times you've gone." I smiled and slapped my hands on my thighs for dramatic affect.

"I've gone plenty of times, Taylor. Keep giving me-"

"Harry!" I yelled at him.

He hit the brakes and swerved onto the shoulder. The car stopped and shut off, both Harry and I too scared to speak.

We were trying to catch our breaths as horns were honking and rain splashing against the road.

"Don't." Harry said, knowing I would gloat about how I was right.

"I'm not saying anything." I shook my head.

"But I know you're going to."

"When did you become an expert on what I'm going to do?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Don't act like we just met today." he shook his head.

"That's not what I said." I shook my head. "That's not at all what I'm saying."

"I don't care what you're saying, I just don't want to hear your words."

"That made no sense!" I yelled.

"Why does everything have to make sense?"

"Because if you want to have a sophisticated conversation with another human being, proper English would be appreciated." I shook my head at his arrogance.

"Whatever." Harry groaned and leaned back. "Let's just sit here for a minute."

"I'm calling a cab and going home." I reached into my bag and dug for my phone.

"Why?" Harry asked, his eyebrows furrowed at me.

"Because I don't want to die today." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh wow, you're being over dramatic." He shook his head.

"God, would you just go away from me."

"Maybe I will."

"Good."

"Good."

It was quiet after Harry responded to me. He was trying to control his breathing while I sat here and tried to figure out what to say.
"You're so irritating! Half the time I'm dating Marvin Gaye and the other half I feel like I'm dating freaking Hitler." I yell. He raised his eyebrows at me and sat up.

"Hitler?" He asked with a small smile. "You really think I could be Hitler." he tried not to laugh.

"Take me home, Harry." I sat back in my seat.

"That's my only problem with you, Taylor." He yelled back. "You can never just sit for a moment. You always have to talk about our problems and if we do talk about them you wanna fix them!"

"Sue me for trying to make our relationship last." I shook my head.

"It won't last. Once February comes around, we are done."

"So the last four or five months, you've felt nothing for me?" I glared at him.

"I didn't say that."

"Then what are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that there is no point in trying. No matter how we feel about each other, in a few months it's over." he rubbed over his eyes.

"Do you want to be with me?" I asked.

"I don't know!"

"How do you not know, it's a simple yes or no answer." I was beyond pissed.

"I don't know."

"Take me home." I sat back in my seat with my arms crossed.

"No. I wanna talk about us." he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"What about us?!" I yelled. "The first thing to talking about us is creating an us, and you don't even know if you want an us!"

"You never accept my compliments!" He yelled and looked straight ahead.

"What!" I can not believe he is starting a fight over something so stupid.

"Yeah," he nods hid head. "And you always ask me how I'm doing. And you never pick the song."

"Are you serious?" I ask, not yelling this time.

"No I'm not! You make me so mad," he shakes his head and turns to look at me. In a quick motion, his hands cup my cheeks and he pulls us together, kissing me.

I couldn't muster up enough strength to push him off or yell at him. All I wanted was to stay in this moment with Harry and continue kissing him.

~

The slow beat of the song playing on Harry's phone and the tapping of the rain on the car were the only sounds that could be heard.

Harry and I were currently spread across the back of his car. After calling Gemma to cancel our arrival, we decided to relax for a minute and wait for the rain to stop.

"We should get going." I spoke first. Although it has been great being in Harry's company, I still am mad at him.

I know that I want to be with him, why doesn't he know if he wants to be with me?

||I'm sorry this chapter kind of sucks, but my messages are always open if anyone has any suggestions!||