Innocent.

Taylor.

It was quiet as I drove down the road to the nearest hospital. Harry was shaking his leg and using kleenex tissues to wipe off some blood from his face.

"How is it?" I refrained from looking at him as I asked. Harry hasn't seen me puke yet, and by the look of how much blood was on his face, that day will be coming soon.

"Yeah. Just a little scratch." I felt him shrug.

I need water.

"How far until the hospital?" I asked Harry. Every part of me wanted to ask what really happened and why he hit the brakes so hard, but I chose to wait until he told the doctor.

"Turn here."

~

"Harry Styles," a male nurse in blue scrubs called. We stood up and walked with him behind the large wooden door. When we got to the designated room, the nurse shut the door behind us. Harry sat down on the bed and I sat in a leather chair by the window. "My name is Zack, by the way." the nurse said. He shook Harry's hand and smiled at me.

"So, you got into an accident?" He asked and reached behind him for plastic gloves. I flinched when he slapped them on.

"No." Harry said sarcastically. I kicked him when Zack wasn't looking and told him to be nice with a mild glare. "I was driving a snow mobile and we flipped over." Harry rolled his eyes. Zack handed him a wet paper towel and Harry pressed it to his chin.

"And you are?" Zack was smirking in my direction after laughing at Harry.

"I'm-"

"She's my girlfriend." Harry interrupted me. I glared at him while he glared at Zack.

"Okay, well it looks like you'll need about 15-20 stitches," he said with a laugh. "The doctor will be in soon." He said and left with another smile my way.

It was quiet after that. I stayed in the chair and Harry laid on his back. I didn't like the quiet. I wanted to comfort Harry in some way but he seemed angry.

"I'm sorry, Taylor." I heard Harry say. He was sorry?

"What?" I asked. He repeated himself and sat up, looking at me with red eyes. "What do you mean?" I stood up and walked towards him, facing him and standing between his legs.

"It was my fault this happened." He wrapped his arms around me. I reached behind me and took the wet paper towel from his hand and pressed it lightly to his chin.

"Just a little." I joked. He managed to smile and that made all of my anxiety die down for now. We were quiet again after that.

Harry held me and I kept dabbing his chin. When the doctor came in, he told us that Harry needed twenty stitches.

I had to step out while he explained how Harry cut his chin after crumbling into the snow. He ran into a branch and the branch had sliced into his face.

He then made me even more nauseous when he got out a needle and stuck it in Harry's face. I walked back in just at the right time. I sat behind Harry though, I rubbed his back while the doctor gave him his stitches.

He reached for my hand and squeezed when he felt pain, I'm guessing? All I did was sit by him and comfort him so he knew he wasn't alone.

In the quiet, I analyzed our relationship. And I realized, I'm afraid. I'm not afraid of Harry, he's not very scary. But I'm afraid of doing something, something so small, and screwing our entire relationship. It sounds crazy and I know that I'm fueling a fire that hasn't been lit, but I can't help but feel tense about our future.

"Taylor?" Harry captured my attention and got off of the bed. I hasn't realized that the doctor left after finishing Harry's stitches. His chin was covered with a white bandage and some tape across his jawline. "Are you ready?" He asked.

~

"They stitched up his chin and gave him some pain killers, he has to take them with food or he will get sick. Plus, they gave him cream so he doesn't get infections in the cut. He is suppose to put that on when he wakes up and before he goes to bed." I told Harry's mom over the phone.

"So he's okay? Where is he now?" She asked me.

"He started feeling pain in his head so he took a sleeping slash migraine pill and fell asleep on my bed." I told her and plopped on the couch. "Do you think he'll be okay?" I asked her, feeling a little more afraid.

"What do you mean, love?" She asked, sounding concerned.

"I've heard stories about people who get hurt in accidents and turn into evil people afterwards." I chew on my thumb nail.

"Sweetie, he'll be fine. I promise." She said sweetly. We chatted a little more and then we said bye and got off the phone.

||not really a chapter but what's coming will be better ((((:||