One Thing

||okay so now it's a month into their public relationship. Like I said I'm having writers block or something. Please read the A\N at the end||

Taylor.

"Shit!" I yelled after plopping beside Harry. "That was too much work." I hid my face in my arms.

"Yeah, it's a lot. I almost didn't ask you. You piss me off too much." Harry laughed, also out of breath.

"Oh shut up." I scrunch my nose at him. "God! I'm going home. I can't hang out with you anymore, we aren't even serious." I laugh, kind of forcing myself to.

"What makes you think we aren't serious?" He asked. I hesitated a moment before actually answering. He knows we aren't serious and that we occasionally hang out for the media. If it weren't for management, we never would have hung out.

How I wish I could go back to those times.

"Do you see a ring on this finger? No. Hence the word serious." I joked again.

"Yeah yeah," Harry dismissed the subject and turned on his side and I felt somewhat disappointed that he didn't want to know more. He used to sense my tone and know that something was wrong.

I remember everything so clearly.

How Harry began drifting and spending more time away from me, ignoring my calls and questions about what he wanted to do. Then he moved on from drifting to completely forgetting my existence. Then we fought, a lot.

I can't ever forget the day I met him and the night I lost him.

"Taylor?" I heard Harry from my hotel living room. I had a bunch of interviews and album release parties that I was traveling for, plus the news about Harry "possibly" dating me had slipped and paps are going nuts.

"Harry?" I walk into the room with the toothbrush still in my mouth. It was nearly 9:30 and I had an interview with Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow.

"Hey," he smiled. "Want to get some coffee?" He asked smiling at me and pointing to the door.

I took a moment and actually thought about what he said. "Coffee?" I asked him, taking the toothbrush out of my mouth completely. "Why would I want to go for coffee?"

"Because it's what we do." he walked closer to me and took my hand that didn't have the toothbrush. "We wait till it is dark enough for us to be out, and do out of the ordinary stuff." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No Harry," I turned my head away from him.

"What?" He backed away and leaned his back against the table.

"We can't keep acting like this. It's all fake." I cross my arms over my chest. God, I sound pathetic.

"Really, Taylor? You're gonna pick a fight?" He rolled his eyes and flipped over on the couch. He groaned extremely loud and covered his face with his hands in the way parents do when they are stressed.

I didn't say anything. I turned on my heel and walked back into my bathroom, finishing brushing my teeth. I rinsed my toothbrush and gargled some mouthwash.

"Now you're not talking to me?" I looked up in the mirror and saw Harry standing beside the door.

"Go home, Harry." I said with a sigh.

"No. We have to talk." He crossed his arms over his chest. I grabbed a hair tie and twisted my hair into a ponytail. I turned around and looked at him, ready to argue and accept all of his insults and back handed compliments.

"We don't even talk though, Harry. We yell, about pointless shit, you shame me, I cry, you pucker up and fix the problem, I act fine, and you accept it and go on thinking nothing is wrong." I shrugged. "And that is why we no longer work out. Why you have to stay away and why I have to stop falling in love with you when you fucking smile because I know that it's bullshit." I rub my hands over my face, reminding myself how crazy I actually am.

"You are in love with me?" He narrows his eyes.

"No." I shake my head. Harry raises his eyebrows and nods his head, saying okay a lot.

"It's late. You should go." I say to fill the silence.

"I want to talk about this." he walked but didn't move any faster.

"Then write me a song." I roll my eyes and push Harry out of my hotel room, shutting the door behind him.

His foot was shoved between the door way, blocking me from closing it.

"Why can't you talk to me?" He pushed the door opened and shut it behind him.

"Since when you do you wanna talk to me? Lately you're too busy hanging out with Niall or getting drunk with Kendall." I glare at him.

"Is that why you're mad? Because I have a life outside of you?" He walked past me.

"I'm not mad!" I yelled.

"You sure do act like it! I can't talk to you if you won't listen." he rolled his eyes. I walked past him while I spoke next.

"Then, give. Up! I'm not going to fight you anymore. I don't want to. You left me stranded and all I wanted from you was you. You brought this upon yourself and if you don't see that then what we are doing is pointless. So before you wanna "talk", think about why I can't talk to you anymore. Think about why we don't work." I opened the door and waited for him to leave.

"Then, you'll talk to me. Like actually have a conversation with me?" He asked.

I didn't nod or say yes, all I did was stare at Harry. He eventually gave up and walked out the door. I shut it behind him and then I bursted into tears and laid in a dark room, waiting for sleep to consume me.

I brought this upon myself. If I never opened the door, he would have never come in and talked to me. He might have blown up my phone and kept knocking but that's better than having to see him look so upset.

"Taylor?" Harry asked beside me.

"What." I snapped.

"You're mad?" He whined.

"I'm going home." I roll my eyes and put on my shoes.

"Why don't you stay?" He sat up and buried his face in my hair. I stood up from the couch, sore from our workout, and grabbed the other shoe. I said goodbye to him and walked out of the door.

I brought this on myself.

||This chapter was extremely difficult to write. PLEASE if you have any suggestions or wanna input your ideas, PLEASE don't hesitate to DM me. I'll totally give you credit and everything. I just really need help.||