Last Kiss

||A/N- this chapter will be a compilation of different times, they won't be exact times. I just wanted to write what I wanted. So for this chapter I'm only going to summarize some events and it's all in Taylor's POV||

*The Morning After-

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and a soft whistle. Assuming it was Harry, I rubbed my eyes and immediately felt a smile coming. I sat up and looked beside me, seeing the bed was empty.

I got up, thinking Harry is maybe in the kitchen. I know we sort of broke up last night, but he asked for us to be regular for a while longer. We have this hotel for another two or three days.

I was actually okay with it. I felt a little better knowing Harry and I are on the same page.

I know it's wrong to think it, but I feel some sort of hope that this is just the first step to fixing our relationship. I mean, what if this opened up our eyes, and we still don't want to break up?

Like, even though we broke up, maybe we don't have to officially break up if we can work on-

The kitchen was empty. The living room was empty. The bathroom was empty. The bedroom was empty.

I walked back to the bedroom and looked for Harry's suitcase.

It wasn't there. All of his things were gone. It's looks like he was never even here.

He left? He left without saying goodbye?

So I decided I'd leave as well. I went back on a boat. All I could think of was what had happened between last night and this morning?

I also was trying to figure out what I was supposed to do now. I know where I am, but I feel empty in a way. I don't know who I am or who I want to be and I don't know how to live.

I love the players. And he loved the game.

*One month later-

It was the first time I'll be seeing Harry in a month. And it was a meeting with Arial and Simon. I already knew that I'd have to take the rap for the breakup, that I have to look like the bad guy, that I will have to write a bunch of smashing break up songs about it.

I know that this breakup will be publicized as my fault. That I nagged him or that I started a fight, even that I didn't like his friends.

I know this because all of Arial's "inside sources" are paid to say what she tells them. Not all of them are bad, one of the articles said that we were only messing around and weren't really in love.

He did so many things for me. All of the presents, the dates, the fun we had. And he ruined it all by leaving!

I rolled my eyes for the millionth time and got out of my car. I put my sunglasses on and walked through the lobby of Arial's office.

"Miss Swift!" Larry greeted. I had to do a double take, he didn't look like himself. "How-aye-ya, lof?" Larry had a little accent, I wasn't too sure where it's from.

"It's been so long!" I smiled and lightly hugged him. "I'm good." I nodded my head. Larry looked at me, because he probably knows everything, with a look of sincerity. "I'm late, Larry." I giggled and pointed at him, narrowing my eyes.

I got on the elevator, thankfully it was just me. I looked at the roof, at the mirror that covered the ceiling, and fixed my hair. I jumped when it dinged, and got off on the right floor. I took a deep breath before walking into her office, feeling anxiety and happiness overcome me.

*August-

It was raining outside when I got out of my shower. I wrapped my hair up in the towel and got dressed, planning to go straight to bed after getting dressed.