Bo

"Hey Sam, can you do me a favor?"

It was quite for a few minutes which didn't surprise me because I never ask her for anything. If my plan was going to work then I needed a little help and she was the one to do it. After all, she and Cat are close. Putting my phone on speaker I pulled a fresh clean shirt over my head then my jeans.

"Um...I don't see why not. What did you have in mind?" Her voice was a little unsure.

I smiled in triumph. "Can you put together something for a picnic? I'm taking Catalina on a date then we were going to sit under the stars." She made a humming sound, I hope she would agree to this.

"I can help but won't the food go bad if it sits in the car all day?" She mused making me curse under my breath. I didn't think of that.

"Damn, I didn't think of that." She laughed lightly. "It's not funny Sam, I wanted this day to work out."

"I got you cover, you are going to the meadow right?"

"Yeah, that was the plan before." I groaned a little as I put my shoes on.

"I got you, shoot me a text when you are about to head to the meadow and I will go drop it off for you." Weight was lifted off my chest when she said that. I was truly grateful that Sammy was in Catalina's life, she was a big help. "You're good for her Bo, you make her feel alive again even when she doesn't care to say it out loud."

The thought made me smile but I didn't comment on it. As I told her the rest of the plan she assured me that she would be a help and other things. Grabbing my keys I headed to the door where my dad was just walking in from whatever he had done today. Just as I was about to walk out the door he grabbed my arm.

"Bo, can we talk?" He asked sounding almost hopeful.

I ripped my arm away from him then shot him a glare. "No, it would make me late." Turning on my heel I started to the car.

"Son, I know you're mad at me because of what happened. But please don't hate me." His voice made me stop in my tracks. Was he about to cry? "You are all I got in this world, without you I have nothing. The club means nothing if I don't have you."

Looking him today I can tell he was talking to me as my dad, not the club president. As much as I wanted to hate my dad I knew I couldn't...am I mad? Hell yeah I am, but I don't hate him. Standing here I realized how much as I actually miss hanging out with him. But I already promised Catalina today. Tomorrow I would spend the whole day with him because I truly don't hate him. My dad looked broken as I looked at him right now, he hasn't looked like this since my mom passed away.

I walked up to him and through my arms around his shoulders, I felt him wrap his arms around me pulling me close. "I don't hate you dad, I'm just upset." His grip tighten at my words and after standing there for a few minutes, I pulled away. "I do have to do because I promised Catalina a date."

My dad gave me a nod. "I understand." He lightly hit his fist under my chin making me smirk a bit. "Go get your girl."

With a nodded I ran into the car and headed to pick her up. I was in a good mood and nothing was going to mess up my day with her. I have been a bad boyfriend for not taking her on a date. The drive was short-lived and she was already sitting outside, she smile when she saw me. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she came.

"Hey, babe." She whispered lightly and lead over pressing her lips to mine.

I pulled way smiling at her. "You look beautiful, baby." I pulled her into another kiss when her cheeks heated up. I love the reaction I give her.