Catalina

So many questions started to swirl around in my head. My dad left me very confused, my head was starting to hurt from thinking too hard, I dropped my head in my hands and let out a loud groan.

"Your dad is right sweetheart." Power started. "The business Detox is in is something you should stay away from. I, on the other hand, think that you should not talk to him about this, somethings are better left unsaid."

Looking over at Power I can tell he truly didn't want me to side with my dad. Shaking my head I casted my eyes back down. "if you were me would you want to know what the gift is? What if what you learn can help you stop it?"

He gave a nod. "You're right." He sat back and looked up to the sky. "If you talk to him remember you can walk away, anytime you want. Your father and I will protect you. You because part of my family the moment you took that leap of faith couple months back."

Giving him a hug I couldn't stop the smile that formed on my lips. It's crazy to me because just a couple months ago, I was in hell not sure what was going to happen and I hated it. But now I was surrounded by people who love me just the way I am. Bo was a big part of this as well, I was glad I found someone like him.

Sweet and genuine.

"Thank you, Power," I whispered and then made my way inside.

Thinking to myself, I was wondering where I can find Detox. I figured to look where my dad was talking to him last, when I got there he was standing by the window, his head snapped to me making me step back. His gaze scared me to no end.

I think it might be the mask.

"I have some questions." I started out unsteady, clearing my throat I continued. "Maybe just, what is the gift?" Part of me hoped the last part didn't sound too rude.

He pushed off the wall and walking to some chairs, he made a hand jester for me to sit. Slowly I made my way over to one and took it, he sat in front of me, I played with my fingers waiting for him to say something, anything.

"The gift is another word for senseless. A senseless had the ability to shut down completely, if trained properly, they can be very dangerous. They can get shot multiple times and not feel a thing, they can get stabbed and not feel a thing."

A frown made its way on my face, how can someone be senseless and dangerous? That doesn't make sense! Well maybe it does just a little bit, a person who is senseless can be reckless.

"What does that have to do with me, I don't understand." This was starting to get me frustrated, just as life was starting to feel normal again.

"A senseless can shut down their brain, their emotions, and nervous system, which is what you did when Demonic got you pissed off, you shut down. And when Tim did his shit to you."

My eyes widen with fear when he brought up that subject. How did he even find out because I sure as in hell didn't do it, my dad or Power wouldn't' do this to me because they know how I feel about that topic. I moved to stand, but hands clamped down on my shoulders making me sit back down. Looking up I was met with someone I have never seen before, but he was a friend of Detox. He had the same demon looking thing on his clothes.

"He knows because I told him, I got everything out of that guy Tim." He walked around the chairs and took a seat. "Found out a lot of things actually." He mused making me swallow hard.

How much did Tim tell them?

I started to pray in my head, I hope Tim didn't go into detail because it was the worst thing I have ever been through.