Catalina

Everything was going great until he showed up.

It was like we were in a bad dream I wanted to go home were I know it was safe. My dad was there and even though I'm mad at Power I knew he would protect me. Bo stood in front of me as I held on to him arm for dear life, I was trying to stop my body from shaking. Bo's hand trying to hold me but if he need to he could pull it way to fight. His body was stiff waiting for him to make a move. At first Bo's face showed confusion until I whispered Tim.

"It's cute really that he thinks he can protect you." Tim mocked Bo, then looked to me with an evil glint in his eye. I knew the look to well.

"Don't you dear fucking look at her you sick bastard." Bo pushed me more behind him. "If you think you can just walk up to us and nothing was going to happen then your dead wrong," Bo Growled out his hands going in fisted.

Tim threw his head back and started laughing when he was doing this Bo shot a look to me. "Call Titus." I gave a small nod looking back to Tim as I slowly pulled my phone out. I was scared to take my eyes off him but I knew Bo would do anything to protect me.

Looking for Titus number my hands were shaking and I almost pushed the wrong number twice. Taking a big breath in as I put the phone to my ear and I looked back to Tim. He was looking back to us clearly still amused by this.

"Hello?"

I jumped when his voice came through I almost forgot I was calling him. "Tim is here," I whispered hiding my head behind Bo.

"Where are you?" He asked and I heard him yell something out. "Is anyone there with him?" My hold body froze I didn't even think of that.

My eyes started to dart around and all of the sudden everyone became a threat to me. "We are at the food court in the mall." Whispered as tears started to form in my eyes. "Please hurry."

"We are on your way now hold tight." Hung up and I looked back to Tim who was glaring at Bo. What did they say beforehand?

"Do you know your mother is dead?" Tim asked looking to me. "Someone killed her, can't say I'm sad about it. I was just in it for you." Panic started to set in when he said that and questions started to rush into my mind.

Was he going to take me?

Was I going to be beaten and raped again?

Why was he here?

My grip on Bo tighten as each thought raced through my mind, I was scared for Bo's life what if Tim pulls a gun or worse! What if Tim takes both of us and makes Bo watch while he does stuff? "This is what's going to happen," Tim said clapping his hands together with a smirk on his face. "We are going to walk out of here without causing a scene, we are going to get in the van and you will not say a word...got me?"

The air left my lungs when he said that I looked up at Bo to see that he had a locked jaw. "We aren't going anywhere." Bo said smugly and returned the smirk. "Like I said before if you thought you could just take us then you were dead wrong."

Tim was going to reply but he stopped when I screamed out. I started to kick my legs as someone picked me up. "No please!" I yelled making people look over at us.

"Relax baby girl." I looked up to see my dad, I turned round in his arms and hugged him close. "How dare you come near my daughter again." My dad sneered He pushed me behind him and into someone else's arms. Looking up I found Corvette, he gave me a small nod and looked back up.

Bo walked over to us and pulled me to him. This was the first time I realized that there was a big number of bikers here. I didn't even know some of them, Power, Titus, Jac stood out but that was it. Corvette stayed by us as they had a stand of. I didn't want to hear what was going to happen next so I turned my head into Bo's chest.