Catalina

Six Years later.

"Morning baby."

I turned to see Bo in all his glory coming down the stairs. I was a little surprised to see him up this early, usually, I had to go upstairs and tell him I as leaving for work. He wrapped me in his arm and pressed his lips to mine in a lingering kiss. My hand rested on his shoulder and that's when I realized he has his cut on. Pulling away I pulled the front of it.

"Meeting today?" I smiled up at him. Once Bo became a full patch holder he really filled into himself. His chest was bigger, his arms and many other things. But I knew the real reason why he was now a wall of muscle.

When I was take six years ago he couldn't sleep, so he worked out all the time. "Yeah, I'm going to be home late tonight." He said as he pressed his lips to mine again. I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I loved his deep voice! When I noticed his voice was deeper I made him talk a lot.

He started to chuckle a little bit and lifted me on the counter, he started to kiss down my neck unbuttoning my blouse. Looking at the time debating if I had time for a quickie. I was now a high school art teacher, thanks to me taking classes to getting college credits I didn't have to take most general Ed classes. Bo being a full patch holder in the club he got a job within the club, it also turned him into a man. He was no longer a teenage boy.

"I'm going to be late for work." I couldn't stop the giggle that came out as he slipped his hand up my thighs.

"Shouldn't wear skirts then." He grunted when his found out how wet I was just from him kissing me. His hands are rougher than they use to be, my guess is from working at the shop.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard his zipper and in one swift movement, he pulled my panties off. Wasting no time he plunged into me keeping a steady pace. I laid back letting him have full range of my body. Reaching between us I started to rub my clit to help my build up. His lips smashed to mine and his hand soon replaced mine, I was going to have to have a shower after this and was going to be late. But when your man needs to be taken care of, you take care of him.

I was his old lady after all.

"Call in sick today baby," He said when he pulled me up and walked me upstairs. Laying me on the bed, he kicked up his speed and turned into a beast. This was another thing that had changed, we have done things I didn't even know I could do and it felt damn good.

His lips smashed down on my lips as he moved over me when I felt like I was about to come he slowed his pace down and grinded his hips into mine. His movements hit my g-spot and I blew all over him just as he came with me. He fell next to me and I laid on top of him, and out of habit, I started to play with his wedding ring. We had gotten married two years after we graduated from high school. "You never get tired of doing that do you?"

I giggled looking up at him. "Nope, I love how it looks." He smiled and shook his head. He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"You still have time to get to class if you like." I closed my eyes as he started to run his hand through my hair. I thought about it and I decided that it was best if I go because it was the first day of school.

Summer break was finally over.

"Yeah, it's the first day back. I'd like to make a good impression." Looking at the time I saw I had about ten minutes before I had to be in class. Kissing Bo one last time, I jumped in the shower and got redressed for the day.

***

Look at the time I smiled it was perfecting time, after leaving home I was able to get everything set up here in class. It was just a waiting for the class to fill in. Taking a sip of my coffee I took a seat at my desk looking over today's lesson plan, today I was going to tell a little bit about myself, have some students say a little want they did over the summer. Then I wanted to see their art skills, simple enough for the first day, right?