Catalina

Getting to the room my dad and his friends talked under their breath when they were finished my dad stood. "Okay kids, we don't want to scare you and you know that we like to keep club business between us. But we just need to make sure we didn't miss anything from earlier."

I gave a low sigh. I knew bring Dallas here was a mistake but no one listened to me, now we have all this shit going on and I have a feeling that I'm in the middle of it all. Again. When was my life going to go back to being normal where don't have to worry about anything? It seems that every time I start to get a little ahead something makes me have a setback.

"This is Demonic, you guys are going to go in the other room and answer some questions he has." My dad shot me a look.

I knew that look.

This guy was going to ask me questions from my past.

Was I ready to jump back into it so soon? Or not I glared at my dad because yet again I was put on the spot for this stupid club! Not that I would say that out loud. My dad would lose his shit if you ask me, giving a low sigh we followed this guy named 'Demonic' and walked across the hall. This guy was very well built but what threw me off was for the fact that he had a mask covering his face and a wired symbol over his heart. Was that a Demonic demon? Maybe it stands for his name?

I'm going to ask!

"What's with the demon thing?" I blurted out making Bo bump my side. "What? He is going to be picking our brains, why can't I pick his?" I snapped glaring at him.

"Because that rude babe."

Crossing my arms over my chest I say down and looked at the wall in front of me. Sammy started laughing making everyone but me look at her. "Well you've done it now, she is not going to say shit. Catalina is a master at the silent treatment."

"What do you mean silent treatment?" The guy Demonic asked walking to stand in front of me. He waved his hand in front of my face. I didn't blink, didn't look at him, and didn't say a word.

I learned part of this from going through what Tim did to me, I never liked to cry out because he liked me crying. But ever since I was young I was able to put a blank face on and just stare off into the distance. You can hit me, push me over, yelled very mean things and I won't say a word. I never knew where I got this from I just figured out I can do this when I wanted a toy as a kid. You know like most kids cry and start having a fit? Well for me I just stood there and did nothing. It always scared my mom and so she always got me the toy. Evil I know.

"I don't know what to call it. It's like...like she turns to a doll, you can hit her, yell at the top of your lungs, and push her off the chair. Hell dump cold water on her and she won't even flinch." Sammy said coming next to me and started poking my cheek.

"Did she learn to do this because of Tim?" Bo voiced coming to sit next to me. "Babe, we really need your help, Please don't do this." His words fell on death ears.

Sammy chuckled lightly and took a seat. "Might as well just ask us all the questions because you are getting shit from her."

Even though I wasn't saying anything or looking at anyone, Demonic leaned forward getting into my face. I still didn't move from my spot. "Either you talk now or I will make you talk." His voice was low and threating and if I wasn't giving them the silent treatment I would have laughed.

Tim did this to me all the time and he wasn't able to break me. He only did it twice and after those times, he just beat me, so that I would feel everything later.

"Are you going to talk little girl." He sneered but again I said nothing.

He finally realized that I wasn't going to give him what he wanted, he stood straight and asked all his questions for the other. From the corner of my eye I would see him look at me and then he would walk around me trying to find what I'm guessing a weak spot. To be honest, I don't know if I have a weak spot anymore. Getting abused day in and day out changes a person.