Part 2

Do not try and correct my story's facts. I have done my research and probably know better than you about most of the topics you read about in this book. If you try and tell me that something is wrong, that isn't grammar, you will be blocked and ignored. I have done more research than you could know for my books.

Thank you

*~*

Suddenly the world shone. The trees where a different shade than the grass and the sky differed from the puffy clouds.

"The color," Harry breathed. Turning slowly, he surveyed the land around him. "Do you not see it? The color!" Harry met eyes with the boy who was still sitting on the ground.

"Uh..." The boy hesitated. "I'm colorblind." Harry's entire world fell apart. His soulmate was colorblind. He couldn't tell what just happened.

"I... I-I... Uh," Harry was speechless. What should he do? Would the boy believe him? Would he think Harry was just trying to get in his pants? The tall boy plopped himself down on the ground in front of the shaggy haired one.

Now, Harry's family had been watching this go down. They saw Harry spin around. And although they did not know exactly why, both women had a hunch.

Softly, Harry spoke, "Hello, I'm Harry Styles. What's your name, beautiful?"

Still on the ground, the boy blushed, "I'm Louis. And I'm not beautiful." The boy, now known as Louis, looked down and away from Harry. He had been lured in too many times to believe him.

"You are more beautiful than words can say, Louis. I know I'm coming on strong but..." He hesitated. "You are my soulmate." At that moment, Louis burst out in sarcastic laughter.

"Oh really?" Louis's sudden hostility frightened Harry. "You know how many times I've been told that? You're such a faker. Go away." And just like that, all the progress Harry had made disappeared in the blink of an eye. The curly-haired lad sat there, stunned by the venom in his soulmate's words.

Louis stood up with a scornful look and rolled is eyes, "Look. If you really were my soulmate, wouldn't you have tried to keep me here rather than staring at me as I leave?"

Shaking his head, Harry responded, "No. No." He shook his head. "I just didn't want to pressure you. You seemed like you just wanted me to let you go." The shorter boy's mouth dropped open a bit. No one had ever looked that deeply into him before. Frankly, he was stunned. With this one act of kindness, Harry had stunned him. Maybe he should give him a bit of a chance?

"Harry..." Louis began, "Just..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. "Here." Harry looked up at Louis. The lad was holding out the iPhone and gesturing for Harry to take it.

"You want me to put my number in?" Harry was totally astonished. Here was his soulmate, who doesn't believe that he is his soulmate, offering him his phone for future contact. Louis rolled his eyes and almost takes the phone away, but then Harry grabs it. "I'll do it." Then he mutters, "It's better than nothing I guess."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kissessss,
Erin