Part 3

A few days passed and Louis and Harry had talked constantly. They were always texting cute things or even calling each other, even though no one did that anymore. They thought it was fun, talking late into the night like in the movies. However, they both had different views on how close they had gotten.

Harry had told Louis almost everything about his life. He told Louis all about his family, about his hobbies, and about his love for everything music related. But Louis, Louis had told him nothing. All of his facts were shallow. They mainly consisted of basic things like, what were his favorite school subjects, what his hobbies were, his favorite color, and other things of that nature.

Louis was still unsure about Harry. The boy seemed nice enough, but many of the past liars had seemed that way. There was no way that Harry was his actual soulmate; Louis didn't believe he had one. But, maybe, Harry could be a good friend.

"Lewiiiiissssssss," Harry whined through the phone, triggering a grin on Louis's face. the curly-haired dork never failed to make him happy.

Shaking his head, Louis giggled at the boy, "What Harold? what could you possibly need? I literally talked to you a few hours ago." Louis was right. The pair had spoken after harry went out to brunch with his family at ten; it was now four in the afternoon.

"I want to meet up with you!" Excited, Harry shouted into the phone. Hopefully he could convince his soulmate join him.

In a tense voice, Louis replied, "Uh Harry, I don't know if I should. I should like... uh..." He couldn't think of an excuse. "Ugh. Fine Harry. I'll do something with you. What are we going to do?"

This had Harry puzzled. What should they do? He didn't want to do something to formal (he had learned that Louis was very uncomfortable in formal situations). Louis would want to do something fun and exciting. Then it hit him. "Louis!" The small boy almost fell out off the chair he was perched in. "Let's go roller skating!" It was perfect.

"Roller skating?" Repeated Louis. Given Louis's athletic ability, Harry would probably laugh at him the entire time. "Are you sure?"

"Definitely! Think of how fun it will be, Lou! I'm not very good, but it will still be fun," Louis considers this for a moment. If Harry isn't good either then neither of them will laugh at each other. Louis certainly won't laugh at Harry.

With a reluctant sigh, Louis concedes, "Okay Harry. When do you want to pick me up?" The shorter lad assumed Harry would want to pick him up since it was his idea.

"What about at seven? Maybe when we're done we can do stargazing or something?" Harry suggested happily. He wanted to spend as much time with his soulmate as possible. Louis, on the other hand, was unsure and timid.

"I don't know... Don't we have school tomorrow?" The colorblind boy couldn't tell if he wanted this or not. His heart was telling him yes, but his mind, wary after years of lies, said no.

"Please, Lou?" Harry drew out the "e" and Louis could hear the pout in his tone.

Relenting, Louis agreed, "Fine. Pick me up at seven. If you're late, there's no second chances. One strike and you're out." His tone was final and Harry couldn't argue with that.

There was a few moments while the tall boy registered his response, then he realized he needed to answer. "Yes! Yes, of course. wouldn't have it any other way. Whatever is good for you. Just like text me if you want to cancel or something. Or-"

With a fond smile no one but Louis could see, he shook his head, "Good night, Harold," and hung up and the flustered lad.

*~*

Hey Guys.

sorry about the wait. wattpad's being a bitch. Thanks for reading!

Erin