Part 8

About to do a chapter all about Louis

I am considering jumping straight into the plot next chapter. What do you guys think?

#YOLO

Why do I do this to myself? XD

*Warning: slurs* (I'll warn you if there's something bad unless it will totally ruin it, but if it will ruin it just look for the word warning)

*~*

"Louis!" His dad hollered up the stairs. "You're going to be late if you don't get your but downstairs now!" After the nice weekend with Harry, Louis had to go back to hell. Don't get him wrong, he actually liked the learning aspect of school, but he couldn't stand the people. Ever since they had found out he was color blind and would probably never be able to see if someone was his soulmate, they had made his life a living hell.

Louis sighed and clunked down the stairs towards the front door. His father was already waiting outside for him in the car. He grabbed his backpack and headed out of the warm house.

The drive to school was short and Louis drowned out the classical stuff his father played with music in his own headphones. After he arrived at the public high school, Louis jumped out of the old car. While walking through the hoards of people, Louis was bumped and jostled every step of the way. He wasn't even treated like a person here. The people at the high school treated him like an animal or something that didn't the basic requirements for life.

"Hey, Baby!" Louis heard his main tormentor call out from across the quad. "Come here my love!" He always made fun of Louis because he knew that he couldn't tell who his soulmate was. For all Louis knew, Damon, his bully, was his soulmate. Harry could have been lying just to get in his pants. He heard raucous laughter from Damon and his cronies as the came over to him.

With a concealed sigh, Louis turned around, "W-what Damon?" Curse his stupid stutter that he only got around Damon. "I have to get to class."

Damon grasped Louis' chin harshly, "But, babe, I have to fuck you in the bathroom." Louis cheeks heated up and the bully pushed the boy away roughly. As he fell on his bum, Louis bit his lip as to not cry out. Damon would only hurt him more if he did. "Goddamn you, whore." He spat on Louis' face and turned away with his friends who were laughing at the poor boy on the ground. Louis was just thankful it was only spitting today and not slaps or kicks. In a world where color is your only way of telling who is meant for you, everyone looked down upon those who can not see it.

Louis was no different. He didn't really have any friends. There were a few people who occasionally said hi to him in the classes they shared, but that was rare. Most people just ignored him when he sat down on his usually bruised bottom.

After he made it to his class, Louis opened his textbook and notebook. He would not let being bullied keep him from continuing his good standing in the class rank. A good GPA was all that Louis had really. Of course he had his dad, but his dad couldn't help at school. At least the GPA could get him into a good college, then maybe, one day, he could leave this shitty town.

Class went quickly that morning, but that wasn't necessarily a good thing. Lunch was basically a free for all. Every day Louis bounced around from table to table because having the color blind kid at your table was considered a social death wish. Vulgar slurs were whispered to him as he browsed the tables for somewhere to sit. Finally finding one by the trash cans, Louis sank into his seat and focused on ignoring all the hate around him.

"Fag."

"Slut."

"Ugh, if you ever find your soulmate, I'll bet they reject you. Who would want someone who can't even recognize who their soulmate is?" That one really rang true with Louis. Harry would eventually get bored or hurt because Louis wouldn't recognize him as his soulmate. Then he would leave and Louis would be the same, if not worse, than he was before: guarded and lonely.

As soon as the bell rang for the next class, Louis was out of the cafeteria. He didn't stop until he reached his last class. He had the last lunch, so there was only one period left before school was over. After that one was over, Louis would walk home. His father didn't get off work until six and school ended at 2:45. The last class flew by and soon Louis was trudging out of it. School mentally and emotionally drained him today, he didn't want to have to deal with anything else today. However, people had other plans. Louis turned the corner and ran straight into Damon.

"Watch where you're going," Damon said as he pushed the boy to the ground. "I don't have time for you today. Jackson will be filling in for me." He made bullying sound like a business. Damon walked away and Jackson stood in front of Louis. Out of the two of them, Jackson was the more mental and emotional bully; he instilled thoughts in Louis' head that would make him think horrible things about himself and others.

Jackson smirked down at the figure just waiting for him, "Aw poor little colorblind whore. I'll bet you let anyone sleep with you now." He laughed horribly. "People still talk about how you lost it at 14. You pathetic scum, did you really think that Daniel loved you? No one could ever love you. I'm pretty sure it's impossible!" Tears fells onto Louis' cheeks and he wrapped his arms around himself like that would protect him from the horrible words. "God, I heard that you also have a new guy after you again. Why do you let people fuck you so fast?" Louis shook his head and bit his lip. "Someone told me that they saw him with a girl. Oh, and another guy. The girl who saw it said he was basically a god. Apparently he was perfect. You don't even stand a chance."

Jackson was right. Louis wouldn't stand a chance against someone that attractive, but he didn't think Harry would do that. Harry was his, right? Louis was so deep in thought that he hadn't noticed that Jackson left with a haughty laugh, his job was done. Slowly, Louis stood up from his spot on the floor and meandered out the door. He didn't have a specific reason to get home quickly today. All of his homework was finished in the free he had.

The walk home was unusually quiet, but Louis attributed it to the ominus clouds that decided to make their home above them. As he passed the private high school, Louis scanned the quad for Harry. Now that he knew Harry went there, he had a reason to pay attention as all the rich snobs flooded out. The groups continued to come out of the main entrance, yet Harry was nowhere to be seen. Then he came out.

Harry had his arm thrown over the shoulder of a tan skinned boy who looked older than Louis. The head of the other boy was resting on Harry's shoulder. Louis' fragile heart broke. He trusted Harry and he destroyed that. Muffling a sob, Louis dashed all the way home.

Harry would never gain his trust again.