A Kiss or Was I Dreaming?

Alex's POV

Oh my god, I cant wait to see Johnnie. He is so funny and he is my best friend and he is awesome. I just can't help myself, this is just so exciting. I keep thinking to myself while I pack my bags for the flight to L.A. Before i put any clothes in my bag, i just had to pack about five peace teas. I really love peace tea. "Alex, it's time to leave. Your flight is in about 30 minutes and we dont want you to miss it. I know how excited you are, you've been waiting for this for so long." My mom called to me while she was rushing out to the car. So I threw my clothes in and grabed my bag and phone and went to the car. The car ride was just an awkward silence all the way to the airport till it was time for me to get out of the car. "Bye mom, I love you and dont worry about me. I will be fine." I told her as I was walking into the airport. When I walked in, I saw that my plane was leaving soon so I rushed inside of the place and did everything I needed to do and I made it on the plane just in time.

Johnnie's POV

"Oh god, I can't wait for Alex to arrive here." I excitedly said to Bryan. He was probably thinking I was weird to be really excited to just see Alex, but Alex was my best friend and I bet she was excited too. "What are you two dating? Or do you like her?" Bryan asked with all kissing sounds and teasing me about something that wasn't even true. I got a little mad but then I started thinking about Alex again. Wait, why do i keep thinking about her? Why am I getting so excited for her coming here and staying with us? Am i starting to like Alex? No, I can't be. No, I mean I'm not. "Hey Johnnie, it's time to wake up from fantasizing about you and Alex frickle fracking together." Bryan started teasing me about liking Alex. Wait, can he read my thoughts? No, he probably just thinks that i was fantasizing, but in reality I was just thinking. "Shut up! I don't like Alex like that, I was just thinking, okay?! I was thinking that you should be the one having to put her bags in the car." I yelled at Bryan. "Yea so you could talk to Alex all by yourself so you can give her a big FAT KISS!" Bryan kept this conversation on till we finally saw her, Alex. God she is beautiful. Hold on, what did I just think? No I did not say she was beautiful, god Johnnie! Think straight!

Alex's POV

I fell asleep on the plane but when i woke up, everyone started to get up and then, i just new that it was time to see Johnnie and Bryan, but especially Johnnie. I'm soooo excited! When i got off the plane and started walking to find my luggage but then, i saw his smile, his perfect smile. Then that made me smile. "JOHNNIE!!!!!" I yelled to him as i ran and huged him. It felt like the hug was like forwver cause bryan kept giving Johnnie the eye and Johnnie just moved his head and smiled. When i let go, he let go as well so i could hug Bryan too. "It's so nice to see you, i thought you guys were going to be glued like that forever." Bryan laughing while saying that to us, "I thought that you guys like were about to kiss or do something like that." By now, Bryan was laughing so hard. "Johnnie, can you come with me to help me find my luggage?" I asked Johnnie. "Ok." Johnnie answered back. When me and Johnnie finally found my luggage, some lady walked into us and said sorry but it didn't make any difference if she said sorry or not, my suitcase fell revealing my bras and underwear. But then Johnnie picked them up first and put them in as quickly as he can knowing my embarrassment. We then put all my stuff back in and then i looked into his eyes, i couldn't stop but stare. God his eyes are so damn cute. Wait, what am i saying, he is Johnnie, he is my friend and nothing more. Then i stoped staring and grabbed my suitcase and went back to Bryan.

Johnnie's POV

I saw her bras and underwear fall out of her suitcase so i went and grabbed them and thew them back in and then when we both looked up, we just stood there staring at each others eyes, but then as i thought about giving her a kiss, she got up and went back to Bryan. I think i might like her but she might not like me. Well i then got up and followed her back to Bryan. When we got outside, Bryan took her suitcase and went off to find the car. Uh, should i talk to her?  Should i ask her about what happened earlier? It just became awkward silence till Bryan came up in his car. "You guys need a ride?" He asked while look at me with the did you talk to her yet eyes. I just ignored him, and sat in the back with Alex.

Alex's POV

It was really awkward when Bryan left us to go get the car because of that stupid moment we had. God, i just wanted to kiss him so bad. But maybe he doesn't like me the way i like him. It was awkward in the car as well. But then, Johnnie look at me and tried to say something but it was like that he couldn't get it out. Then we were staring into eachothers eyes again, but this time, Johnnie put his head down and then he just kissed me for like a minute we were kissing intill Bryan asked, "Why it was so quite?" and then Bryan looked at us and saw that we were clise to each other but just on our phones. But what he didn't know was that me and Johnnie justed kissed!! But it feels so awkward right, was that me dreaming or did it really happen. But then, Johnnie texted me and said, "Please don't tell anyone about that kiss, please. I'm begging you please." So i replied with, "Don't worry, i wont."