The Date Part 1

Johnnie's POV

Okay, I just bought Alex a silver promise ring that has carved in the back,"I will never stop loving you -Johnnie" and it cost around one-hundred dollars but it was worth it for my Alex. I already told her to dress nice because we were going out on a date to someplace fancy, so she is getting ready right now. I already got into my suit that I had sitting in my closet so I am just waiting in the living room waiting for Alex.

"Do not laugh or judge please. This was the only thing I had that was for a place that is fancy and expensive." I heard a voice I knew all too well, Alex. I turn toward the stairs and I see Alex in a black dress that was sleeveless and showed every curve in her sexy body. Damn, she was beautiful. No, she is more than what words can describe. What surprised me was that she had open two three-inch heels that were black. To top it off, she had a hand bag that was black and a gold neckless, probably Meghan's neckless because I never seen it before but she looks stunning in it. "You look beautiful." I told Alex as I opened up the door and took her arm with mine. She blushed and looked down to the side away from me. "Thanks. And you look handsome in that tux." She complemented me. "Thanks and no problem." I smiled.

Alex's POV

Johnnie just told me that we are going on a date to some place fancy so I have Meghan and Shannon helping me out. Shannon dressed me in a dress and did my makeup while Meghan let me borrow a hand bag, heels-she made me wear-, and a gold neckless. Once I was ready, I walked down the hall and down the stairs to be greeted by Johnnie. "Do not laugh or judge please. This was the only thing I had that was for a place that is fancy and expensive." I told Johnnie. He looked at me and observed at what I was wearing. "You look beautiful." He told me while opening the front door and interlocking my arm with his. I fet my cheeks burning and i looked away. "Thanks. And you look handsome in a tux." I complemented him. He smiled and said, "Thanks and no problem."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So, here is the next chapter. I hope you like it. Stay happy not crappy, Life's a bitch don't quit, peace out thugpugs. Bye!