Marriage?

Johnnie's POV

"Guy's I need your help on if I should Alex to marry me or not. I really want to but...but...I'm scared. I mean I've been wanting to for a long time but, I think we might be too young. Alex's birthday isn't for another three months and that is when she turns eighteen" I exclaimed. they all stared at me. the first one to speak up was Jeydon with his lips curving into a smile.

"Ha! I knew it! but marriage is a bit early. I would suggest a promise ring now, then proposing on her birthday."

Then there was Bryan.

"Yea, do what Jeydon says because he is married and all, right? No! so listen to the love expert, all right."

Then Jeydon again.

"You only dated Jordan for not even a year and you think your a 'love expert''? No! at least I have more experience with my Sam with love!"

Then it was my turn to speak.

"I'm going with Jeydon's idea. Sorry Bryan but Jeydon is right. So, now I need help on how I'm going to give Alex the promise ring."

"Mhm, how about tonight. Take her to a restaurant that's a little fancy, then afterwards bring her to a park that isn't invested with little kids. Sit together on a bench or something and talk. When it feels right, give her the ring how ever you want to but be romantic." Kyle suggested.

"Mhm, I like it. Johnnie, I know Alex will love this idea." Jordan cuts in on the conversation.

"Mhmm. I like it as well. I will go with that. well, thanks guys. I really appreciate it. now I have to go buy her a promise ring." I told them. Okay, now I just need to get the most perfect ring for my Alex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So, I know that this is short but I am posting two chapters tonight so that will cover this up hopefully. Haha, well I'm sorry for not updating for awhile but, here I am now. And, I want to right this when I'm happy or inspired so this story is good, well I think that this is all crap but you guys seem to like it. I don't want to right this when ever cause it wont be any good, at least for you're eyes, to me this story already sucks. Anyway, thanks for reading my story and voting! Stay happy not crappy, life's a bitch don't quit, and peace out thugpugs! Bye!