The Kiss

Kyle's POV

I was sweating so much and pacing back and forth knowing that Johnnie would find me. Every sound that wasn't made by me scared me. When i heard the people in the next room drop something, to me it sounded like a bang on the door. I can't even imagine what condition i would be in if Johnnie got to me. All of a sudden, i heard a knock on the door, but I didn't answer it, I only stood still. Then there was more pounding on the door. It went faster and louder every second. Then, the door swung open and there was Johnnie, as mad as ever.

Johnnie's POV

When i got to the hotel, i didn't bother waiting for the elevator so i ran up the staircase. When i got to his room floor, i ran to the room and casually knocked on the door, but no answer. Then i knocked on the door a bit louder and harder, but no luck. Then i was shaking the door and it was no use, so i backed up and kicked the door where the lock would be and it swung open. There i was standing furious and straight ahead was a scared Kyle, just standing there in fear. "Don't run, that would just make it worse for you." I said to him when i saw his legs wobbling. "Why you do it?" I asked Kyle flatly. "Uh." Was all came out of his mouth. Now i was getting impatient. "Maybe I'm not being clear enough. Why did you kiss my girlfriend?" I asked him again. There then was a moment of silence.

Kyle's POV

Oh Johnnie i only kissed Alex in order to see if i am straight, bi, or gay. So Alex helped me find out i am not straight or bi, so i am probably gay. The reason why i decided to kiss Alex is because i had a crush on her but when we kissed there were no sparks. And my other crush is you so that is why i need to kiss you now to see if there are sparks. No, that is not easy to say so it is taking me awhile to answer Johnnies question. So, knowing i will get beaten up either way, i walked up to Johnnie and looked at him straight into his beautiful blue eyes and there was a bit of silence and he looked a bit confused but then i kissed him. I tried to do tongue but he i guess didn't feel any sparks like i did so he pushed me to the ground. Great, mde will probably kick me off of mde now. At least i know I'm gay.

Johnnie's POV

Kyle then walked up to me and stared me straight in the eye. I am a bit confused at what he is doing. Then, out of nowhere, he kissed me and tried to put his tongue in my mouth! What the fuck is he doing?!?! I then pushed him on the ground off of me and started punching him, hard. I only got to give him a black eye, bloody nose and lip till Bryan, Jeydon, and Jordan came in and took me off of Kyle and held me back. They got to manage me in the car with child lock on so I couldn't get out. I feel so disgusting that he kissed me. When we got home, i went straight to my bathroom. Then I started to brush my teeth.

Kyle's POV

*trigger warning*

When Johnnie was on top of me punching me like I wasn't even a living thing, i blacked out. When I woke up, i got up slowly cause my face felt demented. I walk to the bathroom and took a good look at what he accomplished. He gave me a black eye and a bloody nose and lip. I didn't even care anymore. No one loved me, why was i even born. I then went in my back pocket and pulled out a razor. I was now crying.

Worthless
One cut

Faggot
Two cuts

Freak
Three cuts

And so on. When i counted to 20 cuts on each arm, i then cleaned the cuts and all the blood. I cleaned the wounds Johnnie made and got my money and signed out of the hotel. I just started to walk, i don't know where i was walking to but i was walking somewhere.

Johnnie's POV

It was now an hour of just brushing my teeth. I guess i should stop now. I then walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room and sat next to Alex. "What did he do to you that you had to be in the bathroom for an hour?" Alex asked me softly. "He, he k-kissed me." I barely got it out. It was too disgusting to even talk about it. Alex had a disgusted face on and then she held my cheek in her hand causing me to look down at her, then started to kiss me. I then started to kiss back. "Get a room, too much pda in here." Jordan and Bryan said laughing. Sam was in the room too so she started to kiss Jeydon and he kissed back also. Shannon and Diego were there also and they started kissing too. So that left Bryan and Jordan left with nobody. Bryan then looked at Jordan and noticed that he was already staring at him. Both of their cheeks grew red and looked away, embarrassed probably. This all happened when i got to see when i went for air in the middle of kissing Alex.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey, sorry I haven't been updating in a while but im back!! Well life's a bitch don't quit, stay happy not crappy, peace out thugpugs! I love you all and goodbye for now!!