Jack?

Jeydon's POV

So, after Sam said that her ex that abused her was one of my friends, i got so angry. I just cant believe that Jack was her ex that made her scared to tell me that he made her have scars and cut herself too. That bastard, he will get it for sure. He will regret that he ever went near Sam.

Jack was a tall white guy that always was friendly and funny. He had a deep low voice and he is like a man whore kinda. But he was never mad and he never got jealous. That was what confused me the most. Did he plain out not like Sam or just had anger inside that she didn't like it that he was going out with other girls while they were dating and she was loyal. I don't know if that actually happened but sounds right.

Sam was going to be here tomorrow, so that gave me some time to go to Jack's house and sort things out. So i left the house and i texted Jack that i was going to visit him and he said ok. When i got to his house, i knocked on the door but no answer. Maybe he knew i found out? I thought to myself. So, i thought i should text all mde about Jack and what he is capable of doing. Then i got a text from Bryan saying Jack was hanging out there. So i got into my car and went as fast ad i could, only a bit over the speed limit, and I finally got there. When i got all the way up to the apartment, the door was open. What i saw scared the shit out of me.

Bryan's POV

When Shannon left me to go find Diego, there was a knock on the door. I thought it was Shannon so i went to yell at her but it wasn't Shannon, it was Jack, Jeydon's friend. He said he was meeting Jeydon here so i let him in and we sit on the couch. Then i got a text from mde and it said Jack was Sam's ex and he abused her. I then stood up and then i went to yell at Jack, my face really hurt and everything just turned black.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys, so I've been thinking and i wanted to know if i should also do another story about mde. Dont worry, i will still write this one but i also want to right one that has a lot more drama and some things that humans cant do. Please comment if i should write another story or vote.

Well, stay happy not crappy. Life's a bitch, don't quit. Peace out thugpugs, i love you all!!!