Johnnie's Nervous?

Johnnie's POV

I have been thinking for a really long time and i finally made up my mind. But then again, it might not work out...Fuck! Why is this so complicated! Wait, i should just ask the other guys, yea i should do that.

"BRYAN! JORDAN! KYLE! DIEGO! JEYDON! I NEED YOUR HELP!" I screamed from the living room. All of a sudden, Bryan, Jordan, Kyle, Diego and Jeydon all came running down the stairs. "WHAT?!" They all yelled in unison. "I need to talk to you all about something important and personal so can we continue in the game room?" I asked. All their expressions changed and they nodded. Once we got to the game room, i sat down on a couch and they all sat next to me, waiting for what i had to say.

Bryan's POV

Jordan, Kyle, Diego, Jeydon, and I are all waiting for what Johnnie has to say. He said that it was important and personal, that can only lead to one thing, oh fuck, did he get Alex pregnant?! Johnnie I'm gonna beat your ass for doing so and your not even married or engaged yet!

Jordan's POV

So it's Bryan, Kyle, Diego, Jeydon and I am waiting for Johnnie to say what ever he has to say. Wait, could it be that, Johnnie is breaking up with Alex? If he breaks her heart I'm going to break every single bone in his body. I will fucking beat his sorry little ass if he is. Johnnie better say something completely different from what I'm thinking!

Kyle's POV

So Bryan, Jordan, Diego, Jeydon and I are waiting for Johnnie to tell us what he is trying to say. It must be important for him to be all serious and talk to us like this. Wait, is he...is Johnnie...did Johnnie start cutting again...? Oh god...please tell me I'm wrong.

Diego's POV

All the guys in My Digital Escape and i are here in the game room waiting for what Johnnie has to say. The only thing that has crossed my mind is that Johnnie might be cheating on Alex and came to us asking for help. Either claiming that he has made a mistake or that he loves the other girl more than he does for Alex. Wait Diego, you might be wrong. Stop thinking all negative now.

Jeydon's POV

So it is Bryan, Jordan, Kyle, Diego, and I that are waiting patiently for Johnnie to tell us what he wanted to say. I have plenty of thoughts of why he did so, but the one i really hope why he wanted to talk is to either ask if he should marry Alex or he has already asked and he is announcing that they are engaged. I really hope this happens. It will be so fun being in the wedding, which i know he will put us in because we are like family and well, he will put us in if he likes it or not, i will be in this wedding...

Johnnie's POV

"Guys, i need your help on..."

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey everyone, how was your day? Mine was great if you asked me. Anyway, here is another chapter. I don't know why but i was super motivated to right this chapter. Maybe it is because this book almost had 5k reads. I want to thank all of you for reading my book. Really, I appreciate it. I never felt this good before. Sorry chapter is short. Anyway, stay happy bot crappy, life's a bitch don't quit, peace out thugpugs, bye!!