Pregnant?

Shannon's POV

When i woke up, i ran straight to the bathroom. I lifted up the toilet seat and threw up. Diego ran up behind me and lifted up my hair and started rubbing my back. Once i stopped throwing up, i fell down on my butt. "Are you okay?" Diego asked. "Yea, i need to go to the hospital though to see if i am pregnant cause i am not taking any chances." I answered. I could see the anger and disgust in his face once i said that. I rubbed his shoulder to comfort him and it looked like it was kinda working. "I want to go today and i want you to come with me." I told him. "Really?" "Yea."

Diego's POV

Once Shannon got up i knew she had to throw up cause it looked like she was running like her life depended on it to go to the bathroom. So i ran after her to help her. I lifted up her hair and rubbed her back. Once she was done, she fell on the floor. I asked her if she was okay and she brought up about being pregnant. Now that Jack would be responsible for this. The only way she can get to the hospital is me because I didn't tell anybody that she was rapped by him. All i said that when she was crying that it was Jacks fault. Then she asked me if i wanted to go and i thought she would want like Alex to go but she chose me even though i am the only one that can drive her. But of course i said yes.

Shannon's POV

Now i am just waiting for the results. Me and Diego are now sitting in the room just waiting for the doctor to get back. "I hope your not pregnant but if you are i will help you on this. I wont let you go through it alone." Diego told me while grabbing my hand and slightly squeezing it. Before i got the chance to answer him, the doctor came in. "So, you are

Johnnie's POV

"Should we kick Kyle out?" Alex asked me. We are thinking what we should do with Kyle and mde. If we kick him out we would have so much hate. But, if he quits, it would be a different story. "I think we should have him quit." I told her. She just frowned and got off my bed and started walking towards me. When she got to me, she sat right on my lap, facing towards me. I knew what she was doing, she knows i feel sad so she is trying to take my mind and put it on other things.

Alex's POV

*warning smut*

I knew Johnnie seemed bummed so i thought i would put his mind on other things. So, i got up and sat on his lap facing him. I started to rest my hands on his shoulders and slowly kiss his cheek. He definitely didn't seem bummed so i guess this is working. Johnnie slid his hands down my back and grabbed my ass making me moan, taking the chance to put his tongue in my mouth. He started playing with the rim of my shirt while i was grabbing is hair and kissing him passionately, making the kiss deeper by second. I wrapped my legs around him and he picked me up and brought me to his bed. He took off my shirt first and then i took his off. We kept taking turns taking off each others clothing until we were completely naked. He started to kiss me and he lead kisses down my cheek to my neck and found my sweet spot. When i moaned, he put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh. You don't want the others to hear." Johnnie looked at me and smiled. He then put himself inside of me. "JOH- JOHNNIE!" I moaned so loud i bet the whole neighborhood could hear me. "Shh. You don't learn don't you. Well, i will have to go harder on you then i would usually do." Johnnie smirked and started to pound himself inside of me.

*time skip plus smut is over*

Johnnie and I are now laying down, trying to catch our breath. Then, all of a sudden the door flings open and there was a wide eyed Kyle with burning red cheeks and fear in his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So, im back and i am completely sorry for not updating. I just found out i have over 3k reads and i felt horrible that I haven't updated in a while so i made this chapter instead of doing my homework. Plus, HAPPY NEW YEARS! I am late but better late then never. Plus, i have been thinking about it for awhile, i think i will end this book soon but dont worry, im not that close to ending it yet. Well, stay happy not crappy, life's a bitch don't quit and peace out thugpugs!