Damn it, Jordon part 2

Jordan's POV

On my. When I heard Alex scream, i ran to the guest room and locked the door. "Alex don't worry, I saw nothing ok." I said so nervously. She sounded like she wanted to kill me. I would believe that Johnnie would be worried but he knows I saw nothing. Alex was laying on he stomach so I didn't anything, only her back. "So you didn't see anything?" She ask to reassure. "I saw nothing." "Ok." I then unlocked the door and walked out while Johnnie was giving me the stare. I didn't worry though cause I was telling the truth.

Johnnie's POV

I gave Jordan the stare as in he better be telling the truth. "So that is what the noise was last night?" Bryan questioned while smiling. "Shut up!" Alex yelled. She then ran in my room. I ran after her. When I got in, she was crying. I think that she mumbled that she was a slut. "Johnnie, I'm such a slut. And we aren't even dating yet." "Your not a slut." "Yes I am." "If your a slut, that makes me a slut too." I said and she smiled. I kissed her and asked, "will you be mine?" why we kissed again. "Yes Johnnie, I will." She answered which led to another kiss. And another til the door fell open and there was Bryan, Jeyden, Jordan, and Kyle. Me and Alex started laughing. "How long were you guys standing there?" Alex asked them. "The whole time. What is it wrong?" Kyle asked. "Yes, what if we started to take our cloths off and the door swings open with you guys there?" I asked. "You mean frickle frackle?" Bryan asked while smiling. "GET OUT!" Me and Alex both screamed. Then they got out and shut the door behind them. Me and Alex both laughed and got up. Me and Alex both didn't have our hair done so we both went in the bathroom and got ready. Then when we got out and went to the kitchen, Bryan grabbed my arm and dragged me into his room and locked the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Sorry for a short chapter but in the next one, we might find out who Bryan's crush is.