Kyle?!

A/N
So i was eating dinner with my mom and so me and he were laughing and my cat was sitting on the table across from me. When i finished my food, i stood up and my cat Simba ran off and to my basement. My mom started laughing and i walked up to her with the straightest face i could and said, "I have that effect on people." And started to walk away leaving my laughing mother in the kitchen. After i reached the door to my room my poker face went away and i started to laugh with her. It might not be funny to you but at that moment it was hilarious. Anyway, here is the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it.

Kyle's POV

I started to talk to Bryan because i somehow was still on mde and i had to post videos. I told him about the situation i was in with Johnnie and Alex and how i would never do it again. He understood, well at least he said he understood. I also told him how i found myself a girlfriend named Meghan and how much i love her. Bryan and I then talked a bit more and i talked the rest of mde, well except Johnnie and Alex, but the rest already forgave me. Bryan then invited me and my girlfriend Meghan over so i can ask forgiveness from Alex and Johnnie. I gladly accepted. Meghan already new what happened and she understood right away so I didn't need to worry about that.

Right now Meghan and I are driving to Bryan and Johnnie's apartment. The rest of mde is out somewhere so it will only be Bryan Johnnie and Alex there. When we got to the door, Bryan let us in. "They are in their room right now." Bryan told me. I nodded and walked to Johnnie's room. I didn't hear anything when i nocked so i walked in, but only to find Johnnie and Alex butt-naked on the bed panting. Then they notice me and Johnnie screams at me to get out. I then ran, closing the door behind me, to where Bryan and Meghan stand. I then tell them what happens.

Johnnie's POV

Once i scream at Kyle to get out, i get up and get dressed and so did Alex. "Why would he be here?" Alex mumbled, not knowing i heard her.  "I was thinking the same thing." I told her. We both then go out to find Bryan, Kyle, and some girl with blue hair. Im so pissed that i can kill Kyle right now.

Kyle's POV

"Johnnie, Alex, i an so sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you. I swear. I actually came here to apologize from the accident from before. Oh and the girl that is next to me name is Meghan, my girlfriend." I quickly say before he kills me. I can see he is still angry but he is thinking. You can also see Alex hiding behind him, probably embarrassed that i saw her naked. I then see Johnnie look at Bryan. "What Kyle says is true. He really wants to start over." Bryan says to Johnnie and Alex. "Are you sure cause this fucking pervert walked right in on me and Alex right after we finished having sex!" Johnnie spat, still furious. Bryan laughed a little. "Look, i knocked but there was no answer. And how was supposed to know that you were having sex?" I questioned him. He then opened his mouth to answer but then hesitated and closed it again. "I forgive you but I don't think we can start off being friends still." Alex jumped in the conversation. "I'm fine with that. At least do i have a chance of building up our friendship again? I asked. "Yes." Johnnie and Alex both say in unison. "Sense that is settled, Johnnie, Alex, pack up all your stuff and meet me back out in the living room when you are done. I have some important news." Bryan announced.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sooo, how i do? Anyway, here is a new chapter. Hope you all enjoyed it. Anyway, stay happy not crappy, life's a bitch don't quit, and peace out thugpugs and bye!