Bryan's Crush

Bryan's POV

I was so nervous that I thought I should only tell Johnnie right now.my crushis coming to stay and if I don't tell at least one person I will freak. "Hey, Johnnie, sooo, you know how Shannon is coming over and staying for a while? Well I sort of have a crush on her." I said very quietly. "Wow, really? That is awesome but are you planning to tell the others or ask her out or what?" Johnnie asked seriously. Wow I would think he would have like ran out telling everyone but I'm thankful that he's not. "Well I need envice. I don't know how to ask her out. And I want it to be romantic you know." I said, I'm so embarrassed to ask him that he will laugh. "Spend some time together as friends and do really nice ethings for her." Johnnie replied. "OK thanks." "No problem." Johnnie said while leaving my room. Wow, that went well.

Shannon's POV

I'm soooo excited that I will be able to see Bryan, Johnnie, Alex, Kyle, Jordan, Jeydon, and especially Bryan. I don't really know if I'm going to see Sam or not. But I'll find out. God, I can't wait to see Bryan. I have formed a little crush on him for a while now. I wonder if he likes me back. Most likely not. I mean how can he like me back. I am ugly I mean come on. Who can like this face and hair. Like, who can even like my personality. I'm surprised that people even like me on YouTube. I can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be able to maybe have the guts to tell Bryan I like him. But maybe I won't...

Jeydon's POV

God I can't wait for Sam to come here and surprise everyone that she is staying for a bit. God I can't wait for her to come. I want to give her a promise ring cause after the promise ring, in a year, I will ask her something very important. And if I do get to stay with her forever, I bet the children will be the most beautiful people on this planet. Well if she does want children they will be beautiful. I just can't wait till I get to see her. I'm gonna ask her after dinner with her. She is just sooo beautiful and gorgus.

Sam's POV

When I told Jeydon that I will go stay with him at Bryan and Johnnie's house for awhile, he sounded so excited. It's so cute when he is excited. He then said when I get there, he is taking me to dinner. Then I got excited and how ca n I trun down dinner the the most cutest guy in the whole entire world. I wonder where we are going. I'm going to be there tomorrow around like 9 pm so that is perfect to go straight to dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n
Sorry I know this chapter is short but I promise next one will be around 1000 words or so. It's just school is coming and I have to go shopping and my b-day is coming on the 25 so I'm not going to be writing that day, plus when school comes, I will be posting like once or twice a week.